Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What I likes is what I likes

I'm definitly my own person. If I don't like something, I don't get it. Or if I don't wanna follow the group and go somewhere, I don't. Its just me. Live with it!!!
No offence to anyone who has any of these things I may shoot down in this post. But...I likes what I likes.



I can't stand blogs who don't have anything behind them. Like, If they're a blogger who speaks about their daily routine 'Just got back from work with Steve. Stupid office-bitch Catrina stole my beetroot and cheese sandwich from the fridge in the staff room today, so I had to walk all the way to the SubWay for my lunch with Carl.' To be honest, NO-ONE CARES! Okay, maybe some people do, but its not something I look for in people's blogs.

I love stuff thats real, from the heart. No matter who it'll hurt or how much it'll make people cry. Thats the real stuff there! I wanna hear about people's pains and worries, but also about their happiness, what makes their heart skip a beat, what makes them jump. I wanna know the REAL blogger.



I know some of my posts have been cop-out posts and I've only in the last couple of months handed my heart over to my blog, but I know thats what people are most interested in. As I reader of blogs myself, I know that I love to learn more about the bloggers personal feelings, mistakes, ambitions and just their general-inner self.

I feel like I've wasted some posts by just updating with song lyrics. Although they have been songs that totally fit my emotions at the time, but I feel dissapointed with myself, because deep-down, I really know that I can and should write my own poem or song. But I just can't be bothered!



So I promise you, my fellow bloggers, I will be bothered with this thing. And give it my all.

Peace.

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 3:44 am , Blogger Food Fairy said...

To each his own :) I admire people who are just themselves. Express life your own way. Keep it up!

 
At February 20, 2006 3:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is lucy cool blog miss p thinks ur fit lol x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home