Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nada Al Blog

I have done jack-all today. Nil-pwa! Finito. Nothing. Nada. And its been so frustrating. All I've been wanting to do was go job hunting. - doesn't that seem wrong? A 15 year old girl wanting to go out and find a job?! Which has also lead me to become frustrated with not having done my GCSE's yet. It all just seems such a tease from now up til May. I just wanna get them over and done with. Like a kettle boiling.

So today, I feel, has been pretty pointless. And so has this week really. I've been ill - off - and just lying on the sofa, wrapped in my duvet, watching TV and chatting. All week. And then Thursday, I was finally so annoyed of this pathetic life I had been leading, lying on the sofa, I got up and went out to youth. And I loved it. Interacting with people face-to-face, and they weren't my mum!

But today, it all went bottoms up really. I supposed I should've phoned a friend to ask to hang out with. But to be honest, I just couldn't be bothered! And I didn't wanna go anywhere. But all the exciting people aren't here in some way or another.



But through this week, I've learnt that my mummy is the best mum in the world. She's taken care of me this whole week. And she's run to my right hand everytime I've rung my little bell!! But yesterday she told me something that she'll do to make me happy in the future. And its something quite big for a mum. But I cannot reveal all at the moment. And I'm not sure how long until I can reveal. Or maybe I cannot reveal until it happens. Who knows. Maybe this ol' blog may be demolished by the time I'm ready to reveal...but thats something to discuss later.

But while we're on the subject of blogs demolishing...why is everyone stopping? Anyone know why? I think I do. Because 2006 is gonna be an awesome year. SO much is gonna happen this year and theres just not enough time for blogging. Thats right, I said it. Theres just not enough time for blogging. I'm finding it hard to blog now. To let out my heart, but maybe its because the stupid elephant in the corner is staring at me, reading my every word.

Stupid Elephant.

19 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 10:04 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

bit worried bout the elephant living in your room..joke.. but i just dont know what to update on my blog. it all feels fake when im happy on it, fake when im sad on it and basically it all feels fake... and i dont know why.
but to me i dont feel like 2006 will be an amazing year, its just gonna be 2006.
im so boreing! sorry for putting a downer on here
:):);];];]:D:D:D
THATS ME TRYING TO LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD OF MY COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALWAYS BAMBI XXX

..

 
At January 21, 2006 11:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just tell everyone about the elephant. I sure want to know, and no one will be surprised!

Do it.

:D

 
At January 22, 2006 9:44 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. Life sometimes has its downs but you have to remember the ups as well. Hope you feel better now honey.

Love ya lots xxx

 
At January 22, 2006 1:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was hurtful!
I suppose i am not exciting enough.
Oh well.

 
At January 22, 2006 4:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I didn't wanna go anywhere. Because all the exciting people aren't here in some way or another.


!!!!!! thanks

 
At January 22, 2006 7:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first photo on here is brilliant. i love the light in it. and although each person doesn't look perfect they look like they are having fun and they look real. its a great photo. Who took it?

 
At January 22, 2006 7:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to no we arent exciting to u anymore. i no all the 'exciting' people to u may be in new zealand but maybe if u made a bit more effort wiv us we'd be a bit more excitin.

 
At January 22, 2006 8:04 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

woah! Okay, I seriously did NOT mean it like that.

and thats also what I meant by the elephant.

okay...Yes THREE of the 'exciting' people have gone to New Zealand...but they're not the only exciting people. Geez! Gimme some credit! I said 'In some way or another' Loadsa of my friends were busy this weekend, or were working, so I couldn't hang out with them.

And what I said about the elephant. I can say certain stuff because people just get uptight and make stupids comments - as you can see.

And this is why I just can't be bothered to blog anymore...

 
At January 22, 2006 8:05 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

*I can't say certain stuff...

 
At January 23, 2006 6:31 am , Blogger Food Fairy said...

Elephants are too big for pets.

Ok, talk about stupid comments LOL ;)

I agree that 2006 will be a superrrr year!!! So even if it seems like at certain days nothing happens, never cease to anticipate the big exciting things. :D

 
At January 23, 2006 7:48 am , Blogger Food Fairy said...

and yeah, check this out...

http://www.heartlight.org/dynimation/motherslaugh.ppt

 
At January 23, 2006 11:13 am , Blogger Sam said...

People people people

Grow up and face the fact, that I of course am far more exciting than any of you could possibly be, so there's no need to get all cruddy about it. Just deal with it. Hat's right to say that.

Hey Hat

I miss you

Wanna elope with me in New Zealand? I'm sure your mum and my mum wouldn't mind.

New Zealand girls just don't cut it.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan why are you 120,000 miles away? You have no good reason.

 
At January 23, 2006 3:25 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Skylark, it wouldn't work. Couldn't download or some rubbish. Try it in a email.

Hey guru!
I miss you too.
I'm sure you're right, our mums wouldn't mind...but the big boulder would!!
And what dya mean I have no good reason - you're the one who went!
xx

 
At January 23, 2006 5:37 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey hat, i said something about the elephant but i know what you said was a joke. sorry if my comment started the people-worried-about-you-sanitything was my fault. the elephat is a teddy, right?
sorray again
love always bambi xxxmwaxxx

 
At January 23, 2006 5:38 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

sorry*

 
At January 23, 2006 9:43 pm , Blogger Sam said...

The Elephants a metaphor. Think outside the box.

 
At January 24, 2006 9:59 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

I dunno - I just keep finding photos!!

The anonymous is lots of different people Naz. I hope anyway!!! *winks*
haha
xx

 
At January 25, 2006 10:42 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a face like a fish and you look a bit like a trout.....
go eat some sushi you salmon (btw thts a fish like you )

by fishy , shut ya legs !! HAHAHAH

 
At February 22, 2006 10:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im fish finder agen !! i did go fishing to the thames and i didnt find one half as ugly and trout looking as miss harwood , come on she does look like a trout !! and dnt tell me what to do , you dnt know who your messing with !! so dnt go shouting your mouth off ,see ya trout and salmon and tht naomi gurl , you can shut it !! i know where you live !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home