Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Blogging Blogged mind

Yes, well don't expect too many updates on this ol' thing too soon. I have a blogging blogged mind at the moment.

Just trynna get over the fact that some of my closest friends have gone, Im ill and it just doesn't feel like christmas at the moment, so my mind is all over the place. But no matter how long I spend thinking about stuff to myself, nothing ever comes clear.

Well, Yeah. This is gonna be a short post as I don't have much to write. But I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas.

And heres a little song I shall sing for you all:

I wish you a Merry Christmas
I wish you a Merry Christmas
I wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy new year

Yeah, so all have a good christmas where ever you are and keep in touch.

Blessings to y'all always

Miss Harwood
xx

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 6:20 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey i know what you mean about it really not feeling like xmas..we only just put up our tree today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home