Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sunset

Not many of you know this, but photography has become something quite real to me recently. Everyone loves photo, but its something I'm quite passionate about. As I've said in recent posts, I love sunsets, fireworks, and pretty much anything that is a beautiful scenery. It captures me and makes me just wanna stare at it and watch it. Seeing all these things puts a smile on my face. I just enjoy the wonders.



I was watching a film earlier and I looked out the window and could see a beautiful sunset. I ran upstairs, grabbed my camera off my desk and went and took photographs. Okay, so to some of you it may be sad, but I was enjoying myself just taking pictures of the sunset and seeing how many different positions I could get and different looks. I spent about 20 minutes and I was enjoying myself. I wasn't thinking about anything else and I completely forgot about the film.

Next year when I go to college, I've already chosen what subjects I wanna do: Business Studies, ICT, Geography and of course; Photography. Except, I've been told to get into the college that I want, I need a GCSE in Art. Which is impossible for me. But theres been a break through and I've been told that I can make my own portfolio and send in with my application. Man, I hope I get it. Its such a strong thing I wanna do.



So as I end this post, I shall leave you with some photos that I took.

Happy New Year.

Mwah!

10 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 7:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was an awesome post...theres something really theraputic and beautiful bout photography isnt there? i remember wen i used to live in scotland theres a footpath bit at the side of the forth bridge and me and my friend karren wud always walk on there and it was quite dangerous cos wed be lyk dangling over the sides trying to take photos but it was so amazing and I'll always have the memories. I also love photography cos me and my dad used to take photos togther with his antique camera, just of plants and landscapes, wild life etc. I know ur going thru a rough time so this is a great time to be doing soemthing ur passionate about.

 
At January 02, 2006 12:23 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i have really become interested in photogaraphy too. i dont know what it is about it but i love having pictures of scenery, people, and things..i weirdly like taking pictures of feet in shoes... it just gives me a sense of piece i guess

 
At January 03, 2006 6:09 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your photos are mean as, just wanted to let you know i aprreciated them :)

 
At January 03, 2006 1:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u rekon the sun shines out of ure arse

 
At January 03, 2006 3:55 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

leave her alone!
has she commented horrible stuff on your blog...um no!

 
At January 04, 2006 8:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you low lifes just leave hat alond and sooo need to get over please sorry to say this but its just getting borning now
clarexxx

 
At January 06, 2006 7:42 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Cheers Bex!

Thanks first anonymous

Second anonymous - haha...good one! *rolls eyes*

hahaha.. Lyds! Sucha suck up! - but we've had this conversation already! Cheers hun:)

 
At January 07, 2006 9:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hat what is with these horrible comments i really dont understand

 
At January 07, 2006 10:02 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

I don't know either Clare!

 
At January 08, 2006 7:38 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

theys just all imature i recon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home