Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fake Tragedy

Its mind boggling really.

Ive come to the conclusion that...
Well, the only conclusion Ive come to is that: I have feelings, but something inside me is not letting me rip them out of myself, share them with other people and actually express my feelings full on.

Im at the stage where I would give anything to dig my hand in myself, rip the 'feelings' section out of my heart and shove it under the nose of the first person I see.

Everytime Ive cried or laughed, I just feel fake. And I wanna do it over and over, until it feels right.

I haven't been able to express anything on my blog, to people, or in my diary. - Now that's just wrong! Those are all things I used to feel I could rely on when needing them. But now...theres nothing.

My mind won't let me go, but my heart is struggling to find a way out of this cage.

This is most likely to be the answer why my posts haven't been that rip-roaring recently. And you people saying 'update, update' it doesn't really help because Im always trynna make the best posts I possibly can and trynna spare you the boring ones - but you asked for them...so there you go.

Theres even a little thing nudging at the back of my brain, that maybe Ive been trying to be too creative and that has over-run my feelings.

If you know me well, Im no good drawer so it can't be that.

I enjoy writing poems and Ive written a couple of songs - but thats only just got a favourite recently.

Maybe these are the only ways to express my feelings. Sucks.

Miss you guys heaps.

12 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 3:27 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey i know exactly how you feel, i just cant get my feelings out.

 
At December 28, 2005 4:10 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

wow!

Cheers Bex!

I had no idea you thought I was the 'kind of indestructable before, u are the strong person tht never made mistakes' - woah!

Your comment encouraged me heaps. Thanks.

Just you being so positive and encouraging me :)

thank u

 
At December 29, 2005 7:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have really got to get over him really you do coz it is getting on my nerves, he's gone so plz just get over him.

 
At December 29, 2005 9:22 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

um hi anon can you do me a favour?... shut up! when your in love and the person your in love with leaves how would you feel?- i'll tell you how you'd feel! really uposet.
this is hat's blog so hat cna put what ever she flipping well wants to put on it!
hows it all gpoing hat? i hope your still okay.
blessings xxxxxxxxxxx

 
At December 30, 2005 9:49 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Hun!!!
Im back finally!! Oh it feels good to get back on here... I miss you too.. But things are going good here..
Awww.. Your a sweety.. I know how it is...
I know I dont really understand because I have Alex here but girl I just want you to know.. Getting to know who you really are has been a blessing getting to know you...
I love you hun
always Bianca XxxX

 
At December 30, 2005 2:01 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 30, 2005 2:08 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Anonymous, spend your time doing something worth while for once will you?

 
At December 30, 2005 4:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on anon. wats gotten with all these comments. were christians spose 2 be building each other up and all you can do is spite hat and sam.

this is such a cowardly way of saying what you think . in anonymous comments. u look so immature for starters and would jesus do sumin like this. if i met u for the first time i would have never thought u were a christian just grow up and support your friends for once.

peace up xxxx

 
At January 01, 2006 12:34 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hat i know ur busy but we never spend any time togther anymore and I feel like I hardly know u, ur blog is the only way I can hear from u properly, hat everything is such a mess and im not strong enough to handle it on my own, I feel so alone and confused please I need you.

 
At January 01, 2006 10:49 am , Blogger Youssef Elmasri said...

Hey MissHarwood.
Just wanted to say Happy New Year. Hope you had a great Christmas too :).

 
At January 01, 2006 12:26 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Thanks guys.

Becky, we shud hang out some time and get that book - yeah?

Man, right backatca. Haven't heard from you in a while...wondered where you'd gone!

Everyone...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 WOOHOO :D:D

xx

 
At January 04, 2006 8:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year hat!!
that profile was already there by the way just telling you that,
just dont listern to them low lifes they are really sad so they are just taking it out on you
clare xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home