Saturday, January 28, 2006

None of this is easy

I'm numb.
And I wanna stay numb.
Can't open up my heart.
And thats how I want.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Yes I'm struggling, but what do you know?
You've never been where I am now.
You've never felt my flow.

I wanna stay an outsider.
Not know anything.
Have no-one know my name.
'cause it's easier.

This is me.
Stuck in this rut.
Knowing purely how I feel.
But you can't understand that.

Why won't you leave me.
Stop telling me.
I don't wanna listen.
I want to stay be.

I want to stay in my box.
Do nothing all week.
Its the only place I can be me.
As what you call a freak.

It's all bottled up.
I have to keep it from you.
Because I know you don't want to listen.
Do you?

I've spelt it out to you before.
And yet you still ignore me.
You only think of yourself.
You had your chance.

I'm different.
I've changed.
You think in a bad way.
But it's what I want.

I know you're still here.
Still in my heart.
And I hope and pray for your safety.
While we're apart.

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 6:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love u soo much hat god bless ya hon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At January 30, 2006 8:04 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

Hat... My girl that is heartfelt stuff... Awesome stuff did you write that?
xxx

 
At January 30, 2006 10:02 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Yeah B, I wrote it myself. All me. I actually got something on here from my heart!!!!! But its not all smilies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home