Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yo.

Yo, my name is MC Hat
I don't live in a flat
Make sure you wipe your feet on the mat
Don't wanna smell like a bat.

Yo, my cribs in Horsham
Its a bit of a dorksham
Theres no toursham
From what I knosham.

Yo, my social lifes gone to pot
S'like a nasty bit of rot
Its just a pile of ol' grot
Now Im a ro-bot.

Yo, my minds stuck
Like a blue truck
I just want you to pluck
me outta the muck.

Yo, my hearts wanting to see you
Just us two
Im saving my shoe
For the number two.

Yo.

2 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 11:19 pm , Blogger Sam said...

Oh no... you've finally lost it.

:D

 
At February 09, 2006 3:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hat tht is truly the worst 'poem' I have ever read congrats lmao xxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home