Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In loving memory

I miss h club.

h club I miss.

I miss you h club.

you miss I h club.

Recently I've been thinking a bit about the holiday club we did for the kids over the holidays last year. It was such awesome fun. kicked ass. It really did.

Having Megaman and The Professor IN PERSON hang out with us day to day. Having new arrivals, like Mini-Megaman, Mini-professor, Jelly-Man and heaps of others and following their adventures.



It was so cool seeing how God was moving in these kid's lives! And just becoming friends with them. You learnt so much about them in just one week and then at the end of it, we met their parents and got chatting to them.



The kids really looked up to us 'leaders' which was quite weird...cuz I mean, it's me!
me...me...me...?



I remember when I was a little girl and I used to go to stuff like h club, and I used to cling to older female leaders cuz I thought they were cool! Makes me laugh now, but we all used to do it!



But giving up that week, just to hang out with cool people, learn stuff about people, get messy, embarrase myself all for God...of course I'd do it again!



It was such awesome weather we had an awesome water fight! So cool getting people wet even if I did love them to bits! Man....I so wanna be there right now.

Stupid fun.



5 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 7:38 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

hahaha. Its sucha awesome picture!!! Such an embarrasement! Love it!

 
At January 25, 2006 7:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe you put that picture of me on there hat! i look terrible! but i agree, that was an awesome experience to be involved in. can't wait till the next one!! lauren xxx

 
At January 25, 2006 8:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i was there if that is sam at da booton picture dude he looks funny,
it's really weird without the new zealand guys i miss not walking into a room and not hearing a new zealand accent.
c ya 2 moz
clarexxxx

 
At January 25, 2006 10:01 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey, dounds u like u had a cool time there.
love the pictures too

 
At January 28, 2006 2:54 pm , Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Thise are siome great pics. It's great to see people give back to the kids the way you guys did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home