Saturday, December 17, 2005

I am

I found this post on Mandy's blog and I thought it was so cool because its so positive and some people might need to hear it...

I am a Believer, not a Doubter.
I am a Winner, not a Loser.
I am a Victor, not a Victim.
I am Above, not Beneath.
I am a Conqueror, not a Quitter.
I am a Visionary, not a Virus.
I am a Leader, not a Loner.
I am a Persister, not a Pusher.
I am a Developer, not a Divider.
I am a Producer, not a Problem.
I am a Success, not a Failure.
I am Expanding, not Diminishing.
I will Live and not Die.
I am a child of God, not a Critic.

5 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 12:04 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

that did really help me, it makes you only think about ways to help not hinder your self asteam.
hears another one:
i am a helper, not a hinderer..not sure if thats even a word or not..

 
At December 18, 2005 4:12 am , Blogger Author said...

random queen...you should check out my site www.lifetimeontheride.blogspot.com

mandylea

 
At December 20, 2005 3:15 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i miss sam so much! i wish he hadnt left this is so unfair!
how r u now?

 
At December 20, 2005 4:50 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Im the same Nicki.
Keep ya head up girl.

 
At December 21, 2005 12:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres your bloggin spirit gone. update update!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home