Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Know the real you

Welcome Miss Harwood to the 'know the real you' post of the day.

Thank you very much, it's a plessure to be here.

As you know, I ask you some questions, and hopefully, we find out some juicey stuff. Okay?

Shoot!

We'll start with the basics...Name?

Miss Harwood

Full name I mean.

Oh, Harriet Rachel Harwood.

Ooooh, 'Rachel' very nice! *ahem*...Family members?

Dad called Ted, Mum called Brenda, Brother called Ben, Sister-in-law-to-be called Nicola, Dog called Chester.

Full house then.

Indeed!

Home address?

Are you crazy??? I'm not gonna give out any personal information of contact. That's just for dumbasses!

But you may wanna get fan mail!

If they're that bothered, they can get my email address...

Fair enough. So you won't give us anything like mobile number or anything?

Pah! *shakes head* *mutters* dumbass

Lets find out some facts. Favourite food?

Ice cream, no doubt about it.

Even in the winter?

Mostly in the winter!

O-k. erm...favourite TV programme?

Neighbours. It's just so gripping and thrilling! haha, nah, its the only programme I watch to be honest.

Work-aholic?

No, more of a net-aholic.

Favourite verse?

1 Corinthians 13.

Favourite Colour?

Between blue and orange. Tricky one there.

What about a mixture?

ew, no. You'd probably get some kinda mankey brown...i think.

True, true. so erm...Describe your look.

Okay, erm...long light brown hair, blue eyes, salad-fingers, I'm tall-ish; which I hate, I'll definitly become a cripple one day because of my bad back! I think thats it really.

Cripple? Sure you're not one now? I've seen the way you sit.

Excuuuuse me?! Do you wanna do this interview or not mayte???

Okay, sorry. I'll just mumble my rude comments to myself.

Yeah. FINE. Do that.

So, What make phone you got?

Samsung.

What have you done in the last hour?

Read the bible, sat on the loo, emailed Sammy Boy, spoken to Tom, Craig, Charmaine and Sylvie, written a letter, got the washing in and watched Neighbours.

Oooooooh, Sam. So whats going on there?

Just emailing about stuff.

I think we'll come back on to that one a bit later...Favourite band?

Yet another hard decision blog. It's between Switchfoot and The Afters. But Switchfoot have an exception because The Afters are pretty new to me...so I'd have to say Switchfoot.

Do you hava job?

Nope, Wish I did though as you can read in previous posts.

How boring! Okay, what do you do in your spare time?

Work (school work *yawns*), Email, Read, go out with friends.

Are you quite a scheduled person?

Ish. But what do you mean by that? Because everyone has a schedule and plans.

Do you have a strict routine.

Not really.

Tells us your normal week then...

*sigh* ok, Monday: School, tutor, band practise
Tuesday: School, free house in the evening.
Wednesday: School.
Thursday: School, Sometimes meet with Amber and Sarah before for din, Youth.
Friday: School.
Saturday: Sometimes town. Or nothing. Once a month Encounter.
Sunday: Church, every other week my nan round.
And thats my life basically. Day after day, repeat after repeat.

*Snoring*

AHEM!

Huh, what? Oh sorry. Okay erm. This is getting quite boring now. So some juicey stuff...Describe your scariest nightmare ever.

I'm lying in bed, but I feel like I'm awake. So it's a pretty deep sleep. And I can here nothing. Everythings silent. I can't even here my parents snore. And my eyes are shut and they can't open. And suddenly, I'm in like, this box and there something in the corner. I can't make out what it is, but its just SO clear and its as if I don't need my glasses. It just sticks there. And then next, its like a TV and all the grey, black and white lines start coming across the 'screen' except the 'screen' is my eyeballs. And everything just starts shaking but everything is so clear. Although I can't explain it. And to this day, I still have it. It's a re-occuring dream. And it totally freaks me out!!

Woah! How long have you had that nightmare?

Years. Since as long as I can remember.

Erm. Maybe you should go and see someone about it.

*Stares in silence*

Ahem, o-kaaaaay...Who are you most closest to in your family?

I'd have to say my mum at this moment in time.

'This moment in time'? Care to explain?...

Sure thang. Well, I'm going through a challenging time. See, this awesome guy has moved 120,000 miles away for 3 years. And I we were best friends, really close. And so I'm struggling with that. But I've got an awesome family supporting me and God to lean on. And my mums being SO supportive over it all and its great. We've become really great, definitly best friends! S'all gravy.

Awesome guy ay?

Okay, fine. You've guessed it. Actually, you probably all guessed it in about July!

Yeah?

Yes okay. I confirm it. y'all happy now?

Indeed we are! You gonna tell us anything else?

Well, maybe in posts to come. But not now.

Well, I'll finish here and wait for these 'posts to come' you talk about. To finish off would you like to say anything to your viewers?

Only this... I miss you.

awww. Well Thank you missharwood's blog viewers for tuning into another exciting post entry by miss harwood. Until next time...

3 Comments:

At February 01, 2006 9:05 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Hey hun..
That was fun to read..
xxx keep ya head up..
love B

 
At February 03, 2006 3:53 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

I didn't put one verse cuz I love the whole chapter. love it love it love it

 
At February 03, 2006 6:09 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

haha, you the the chapter which is about love. hehe just found tht funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home