Thursday, December 01, 2005

Lean on God

I hate jelousy. Its a feeling that makes me kinda sick in the gutt. Sick in the gutt. But its a feeling I don't want ANYONE to feel, because it just sucks. Sucks. Its a feeling that I think belongs in underground tunnels, in the darkness where no-one can catch it.

Jelousy gets the best of us all and can even make us paranoid - about other people and ourselves. So its not good. Not good at all. I hate the fact that it makes yourself feel utter crap. utter crap. But then the only thing you can do to make it go away is the 'face your fears' action (hit the problem head on).

But sometimes thats the hardest thing...hitting things head on. But as we all know, we have to take things in our stride and know life isn't easy. Life isn't easy.

Stuffs gonna be extremely hard to handle in the future for me I know, definitly in the near future, but its something Ive gotta take in my stride and lean on God with. Lean on God.

So all I can do now, is lean on God with my pain, jelousy, hurt. pain, jelousy, hurt. But Im also gonna celebrate my happiness, my love and my future. my happiness, my love, my future.

5 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 6:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeaslosy is crap and it does make u feel crap, n its something i need alot of help with at the mo.

but thats not y im commenting..please can we have talk soon? as i really need someone to talk to coz im havins a bad time with family life at the mo.

..

 
At December 02, 2005 10:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wots wit the repeating word thing?

 
At December 03, 2005 10:03 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Yeah your totally right Tori! And thanks for that shoulder (or arm!)

Thanks Amber. I know I have my friends to lean on and you guys are here for me. Which is awesome.

The repearting word thing, anonymous, is just how i did it to make a point stand out. cmon, gimmea break...im trying my best to blog in different ways.

 
At December 04, 2005 4:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the deep article, but sounds better when people respond in deep thoughts. Come on people!

the pictures amazing btw,

 
At December 05, 2005 3:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealousy I hate. I am jealous which I hate. Nothing can change the way I feel at times.
What I have learn't ova the years is that its an on going process in your life. I think God made us care for a reason.
Even though he didnt want us to want what others have. But be content with what you have in your own lives!
Its hard tho when you have others chasing after what you have. (I am talking about relationships!)
So I do understand.
Jealousy is infectious.
Ask God to help you deal with it. Trust God and dont let it get you down.
a friend.
love ya xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home