Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Don't wanna stay inside

And may had arrived. Let's all welcome it...*round of applause* wooohooo *women screaming ahhhh, i want your babies may!* erm...okay *group of teen girls ahhhh, we love you may we...* woah! okay...let's leave that one alone!

Yeah, so anyhoo...May's back for another time in my life! woohoo! It'll be the 15/16th one...can't quite work it out. Let's try...I'm 15 now - but my birthday is in may, (my 16th of course...and no, not my 21st im afraid!)...but it's at the end. So yup, I'm totally confused as to whether it's my 15th or 16th of MAY. Someone tell me! Give me sanity may!

Exams start in 20 days now. Well, technically they start in 4 hours, 26 minutes and 15 seconds. But it's just an oral...and no-one really cares about them. (Except me) - but I'm not important when it comes to this blog.















Lets go some count downs (I actually just put 'count days')...

Study Leave starts in 9 days, 6 hours, 38 minutes and 48 seconds. Yussss! Actually...Why am I saying 'QUOTE: Yussss!'? I don't wanna leave! I know I won't have much motivation to revise and I prefer learning stuff when teachers teach me! Not when I teach me! Flip...I can't even tell the time! How am I gonna cope?!

And then theres my favourite: Let's Go. Which starts in 11 days, 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Now that I can say 'QUOTE: Yussss!' to! woot woot

May Camp Count Down...Which I'm gonna call the MC Count Down. 23 days, 14 hours, 27 minutes, 43 seconds. minus about 1 hour to put the tent up...yeah, you got it Iz...6 man all to us! rock on!
























And then last but not least my birthday. I wouldn't normally count this down...as I'm not as sad as someone I'm not going to mention...















Count down: 28 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes and 50 seconds.

So y'all leave ya love as I love y'all peace.

Just incase you didn't get it...here's my may tribute

May
Oh what a beautiful summers day
When we all turn gay
Oh no wait, thats the hay!

May
From little miss tray
Just show your friend fay
The way...

May
No its not june
And no its not a prune
Its just beautiful May.

May...
May...
May...

SUP.

2 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 6:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

serena she meant me you muppet thats why there is a picture of me underneath it. durr! lauren p.s nice post hat! i'm liking the poem...i think

 
At May 04, 2006 10:13 pm , Blogger Nick Jackson said...

Lauren your not meant to point out your own insults!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home