Thursday, April 13, 2006

No Stanley...no...NO!

It's alright Jamima...It's alright.

I've eaten so much tonight. Dunno how I'm gonna manage going swimming tomorrow. Probably just end up sinking...or floating...hmmm...not sure which one. I think the food's gone to my head...possibly...maybe...no, it can't have...can't of?...can't have...yes, that's correct Sherley.

I was thinking...it must be so cool to be pregnant...you can eat like an elephant - literally - and not get discusted looks. It's not fair! Oh, and of course the whole fact of having someone growing inside of you...having to choose their name and all that bla bla bla...














I've sat here, on this low, broken chair, infront of a VDU with speakers blairing out music for the last 4 ish hours. And I've been bored stiff. Except when talking to people and playing games. But that's no answer.

It's the holidays. It shouldn't be this boring. Or should it? With the amount of revision I should be doing...mmm. I'll come back to that one. (Or maybe not).

Stop biting your nails Missharwood! You're not hungry, dya hear me? not hungry.

Sorry Michaela. :(. *Sits in corner*

Don't even think about doing it while you're in the corner...I see you.

*Starts to cry*

As your punishment, you have to watch a documentary on Demons.

But, I did that last night Michaela.

Oh, okay...no punishment then. You've done your time.


And all because of the nails.









Who is to tell what is actually a song? I've written a couple...and I think, they don't look anything like other songs I know...so it must be crap or not even a song. Maybe I'm a wanna-be song writer. (Aren't we all?) But who is to say what is a song? And if no-one sees my songs or hears them...then all the merrier...then no-one will be able to even tell me yes or no. Good...glad that's sorted.

To go to bed...or stay online is the question.
Or is it?...

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 4:39 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

thats all a wee bit random! - i like it!!

i hope u guys had fun swimming today

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home