Sunday, April 09, 2006

Think you lil' bugger you...think!

I love just staying up thinking.
I could stay up all night. Literally. I could.
I wanna stay up and go watch the sunrise in the park. But I should really go to bed.
But why? So I can dream happy dreams and then wake up into reality? Not the fun-est of things.

The thing I do that gets me thinking the most, is when I'm walking. Whether it's a 20 minute walk from town back to my house, taking Chester for a walk or just going out for a walk and going wherever the path takes me. It's so unbelievably good to get out of the house, get some fresh air and think.

And I'm not the slightest bit tired. I can't recall the last time I yawned tonight. Probably when I took Chester out about 5 hours ago. Mmm, it's strange the things you do past your 'bed time'.

Yeah...gonna go read some book now! No...of course no sleep!!

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 10:11 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i love that picture of u and b. i bet u miss loads :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home