Monday, March 06, 2006

Mayaluffly

May
Oh what a beautiful summers day
When we all turn gay
Oh no wait, thats the hay!

May
From little miss tray
Just show your friend fay
The way...

May
No its not june
And no its not a prune
Its just beautiful May.

May...
May...
May...














I'm really looking forward to May actually. For numerous reasons.

GCSE's.
I do my GCSE's. Which for some weird reason, I'm looking forward to do. Maybe its the fact, that I won't have to go to school every day, that I won't be at school the whole day, that I can have lye-ins, I guess it gives me a boost of satisfaction that they have finally come around, and one day soon I shall be leaving Millais for good, and heading off to College. Not knowing what to expect, not knowing who I'll stay friends with, not knowing what courses I'll take, not knowing how I'll grow and whose gonna watch me grow and just not knowing where God's gonna take me in life. Which is most exciting.

Let's Go.
I always get so excited about Let's Go! It's like a chill week to serve other people. Which I enjoy very highly. See! But its just so much fun, face painting little children (no matter how wrong you go, they always like it!!!), wearing that bright yellow luminous jackets, running around with burgers, cakes and drinks, and in your break...going on the rides and playing basketball and football and just having so much fun! It's SO worth giving up my weekend. I'd be up for it so much more, but I guess if it was more than once a year, it wouldn't be as exciting.













May Camp.
I've never been to May Camp, but if it means I get to spend a weekend with my church friends, chilling, worshipping and learning more about God, then I'm there! If it's anything like DalesDown, Encounter, Soul survivor or NewDay, then I'm sure I'll definitly get something out of it! And hey, its another thing on my calendar!! Woop Woop...more social life!!

My Birthday!
I feel like I've done all the good parties in my past birthdays. Like swimming, bowling, measl, BBQ's, Sleepovers, Shopping, Beach and loads more that I can't remember. But this year, I really don't want a 'Missharwood's Birthday Party', all I wanna do is go to the beach with loadsa friends for the day, and just hang out, play sports, eat food, maybe swim if its warm enough! It was awesome last year when we went. Not the warmest weather, but it was bareable.

May
Oh what a beautiful summers day

4 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 11:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please dont forget me hat! LOL Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At March 08, 2006 5:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting poem hat...wondered where that came from? i can't wait for may too! so many good things are gonna happen...x

 
At March 08, 2006 6:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya! .... may camp is gonna b soooo cool i actually cant wait .. wetting myself!.... and by the way your beach party was really cool last year and it was warm enough to go in the sea!!!! .... cant wait

lyds xxxxx

 
At March 20, 2006 8:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy cutie pie its rosminda!! thought ide leave ya a message on this random page! i LOVE the may poem! ur sooo funyy u silly little billy mwaaaa xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home