Sunday, April 30, 2006

How much do I let the fear take the wheel and steer?

I thought I was doing okay. I feel like I am at points in my life. But things grab my attention. Deep conversations, and it's no good for me. I become weak once again. Break down and call for my daddy. And he hears me. Comforts me, and tells me to be patient...and I try, but it's just so hard.

Am I suppose to hurt like this with little stories? That not even I've made up? All these possibilites, but it's not the best thing. And I know it, but I long for them to be true. Is it a good idea to think of that? I'm going to have to somewhen. Why not get all the pain started now and have it out of the way?

I'm just so impatient when it comes down to it. I want everything right here, right now. But I know that it will be worth the wait. Through my trials and tribulations...only you can make it worth it.

He's promised me you and I can't wait to meet you. I wanna live out my dreams with you. I wanna build a life with you. And I get the chance to! And no-one else does. I'm so lucky.

All I have to say, is I want you now, but I know that I will meet you when I need you.

xx

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 12:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this about sam? you always do posts that are cleverly about him without using his name! gets a bit boring....(hint)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home