Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Don't Know

You don't know...
That I have a evil laugh when I'm laughing uncontrolably.
How Im completely insecure with myself - even though in God's eyes, I know I'm beautiful.
How much I laugh at myself.

I don't know...
How much to me there is.
Whats up with me recently.
Where to turn next.

They don't know...
What's going on around them.
The truth.
How much I struggle.

She doesn't know...
How beautiful I think she is.
How much of a star she is.
That I think she is so cool.

He doesn't know...
How much I value his friendship.
How much I miss him.
That I smile when I hear is name.

We don't know...
Why everyone turns to the easiest solution.
Where they are at.
How much they know themselves deep down.

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 8:02 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 18, 2006 8:03 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

elo, thats so amazingly beatuiful. you're an amazing poem /song/ whatever-you-class-this-as writer

love you loads and loads, niki xxxx

ps. thanks for sending me the song

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home