Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's your daughter here

I thought I didn't need you. I thought I'd have my friend...and I'd be okay. I knew what everyone else would say - but I thought they were wrong.

But I do need you. Like mad. I want you as my friend. I want people to be able to be proud of me, to encourage me...not to be disappointed in me.

Please give me strength, love, compassion. I wanna be in your joyful love everyday. I wanna have such a beautiful happiness that it'll catch on to other people.

Use me Lord, in ways I could never imagine, in ways I could never understand. I want to be as bright and bold as the sun on a beautiful hot summers day.

I want my life to be different. I wanna stand out. I want you.

'Cos if I add,
If I subtract
If I give it all,
Try to take some back
I've forgotten the freedom that comes from the fact
That you are the sum
So you are the one
I want
Please hear my prayer

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 6:30 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hat, that is so beautiful!!

for a while i have felt like a lot of people will be disapointed with me soon. i could do with some beautiful happiness atm. its not that im depressed im just not happy.

but hey, ill be okay

love always niki xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home