Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mustion

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Post on your blog.

Will I get far in life?
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

How do my friends see me?
Take It All - Hillsong United

Where will I get married?
New Skin - Incubus

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Beautiful One - Tim Hughes

What is the story of my life?
A Green Desire - Dead Poetic

What was high school like?
Mindfight - Toby Cooke

How can I get ahead in life?
If You Want Love - Black Eyed Peas

What is the best thing about me?
When The Tears Fall - Tim Hughes

How is today going to be?
Beauty Of Your Peace - Tim Hughes

What is in store for this weekend?
Innocence Again - Switchfoot

What song describes my parents?
Wade In The Water - Mary Mary

My grandparents?
Make Me More Like Jesus - Dwell

How is my life going?
Sovereign Hands - Hillsong United

What song will they play at my funeral?
Tru Dog - Toby Mac

How does the world see me?
Lonely Nation - Switchfoot

Will I have a happy life?
All Day - Hillsong United

What do my friends really think of me?
Track 15 on a CD someone gave me...but I wasn't given any song names or artists!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Daisy - Switchfoot

How can I make myself happy?
Beautiful Love - The Afters

What should I do with my life?
The Setting Sun - Switchfoot

Will I ever have children?
Somebody Told Me - The Killers

What is some good advice?
Don't Be A Stranger - Dina Carroll

What is my signature dancing song?
Atmosphere - Toby Mac

What do I think my current theme song is?
Midnight Show - The Killers

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Fall On Me - Kat Regester

What type of men/women do you like?
Adding To The Noise - Switchfoot

Should there be more of these around?
Scooby Snacks - Sublime















And that's how it goes.

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 6:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is very mind boggling...maybe next time do something with a better picture! lol only kidding! xxx

 
At April 24, 2006 10:17 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i did it on mine so you can check out mine too if yoo like

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home