Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday night chit chat


I love sitting here, dancing and singing along to my music. Being a computer loser on a friday night! My parents in the other room, not hearing me sing my heart out (pah!) and me just going crazy in my own little world.

I hate it when I'm quiet. It's really not me. I've become real close with my family recently and I've totally let myself go. Me and Ben been mucking around, havin mini-fights to get to the loo first or something, me and Nicola (all Nicola!!!) being horrible to each other in a jokey-kinda way, me and dad just always laughing how we do - sometimes its even at nothing, me and mum just having spontanious hugs and binging on cups of teas and watching Neighbours together, and even just having Chester greet me in the morning, when I'm still half asleep and when I get home from school is awesome. I really actually feel appreciated and in place with my family!

It's quite a lonely msn-friday-night. I don't know where everyones gone. Probably some party that I'm not invited to. But I'm okay. I've got Tom and Serena to chat to!














The internet is quite a weird thing. Actually, so is a lot of stuff...

For exemple...

When you loose something and people say 'It'll be the last place you look'...You're not gonna look anywhere else once you've found it are you??? So why say it?!

When someone says you name, and you turn around and say 'yes'...why don't we say 'no'???

Why do we complain when its boiling hot, but then we also complain when its cold...are we never satisfied?

Why are all the nice tastey, mouth watering foods so high in fat?

Anyone know???


I'm sorry for this cop-out post. I might update with some songs or something later...if I've generous and I get enough begging!

xx

6 Comments:

At March 11, 2006 11:29 am , Blogger Food Fairy said...

Hmm... interesting...

When you loose something and people say 'It'll be the last place you look'...You're not gonna look anywhere else once you've found it are you??? So why say it?!
-BECAUSE people just can't shut up. Hahaha!

When someone says you name, and you turn around and say 'yes'...why don't we say 'no'???
-Because when you say NO, people are gonna say "WHAT?" And its gonna be more annoying.

Why do we complain when its boiling hot, but then we also complain when its cold...are we never satisfied?
-YES! We are never satisfied!

Why are all the nice tastey, mouth watering foods so high in fat?
-BECAUSE fat itself is exactly just that... tasty and mouth-watering. Thats why other foods that are non-fat are not.

Hope that helped lolz. :)

 
At March 12, 2006 12:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooh hat fancies rooooooooooooooooooob

 
At March 12, 2006 2:17 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

I take that back about all nice tastey foods...I LOVE LOVE LOVE fruity stuff, like fruit salad!
mmmmmmmmmm

 
At March 12, 2006 8:21 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

another thing people say: you've just hurt your self, 'are you ok?'

well duh!! i just hurt myself of course im not!

as u may have guessed that kinda annoys me.

 
At March 21, 2006 8:11 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

what a suprise, robs bigging himself up. no change there then
hehe
lov me xxxx

 
At March 25, 2006 4:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, this blog is boring now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home