Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You and Me.

I talk to you when Im alone.
We have our own conversations. Sometimes they're total serious. But most of the time, they're just a laugh. Us two mucking around. Like we used to. Taking the mic out of each other and shooting each other down. But we wouldn't get offended. Thats what makes it so great.

It's like you're in the chair next to me. We take it in turns at Crash on the playstation. Everytime, we're talking to much so we loose lives. But its just fun laughing at each other. Its fun just being with each other.

I pray for you every morning I get up. I pray for us. I pray for your safety and mine. I talk to my only friend everyday about us. Hes smiling at us both. For being so strong even through the roughest times. He truely believes in us.

You're with me when I look at the stars. I can feel you wrap your arms around me. You telling me about the stars. We find the biggest star of the night. And as we sit on that bench, we just stare at it. Its beautiful.

As I look at the sunrise, it doesn't feel right looking without you. You should be here. Not under all that ground. I wish I'd done things differently. I wasted so much time.

I still talk to you. And you help me.

Keep me strong Lord.

5 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 9:04 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

thats reeally nice

 
At February 16, 2006 1:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah i have to say not a lot of things really affect me but that made tears well up in my eyes loved it <3

 
At February 16, 2006 5:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

arw bless.

 
At February 18, 2006 9:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must've been soo hard to say anon, i salute your bravery that you managed to pull together the strength and courage to make an anonymous post on an internet blog. Just incase u didnt quite get that, its called sarcasm. Really its pathetic that you post insults under anonymous. Is that not your opinion, yet you dont want it associated with you....funny that! I dunno wots more pathetic: posting insults on a blog, being to cowardly to put your name or having the vocabulary of a brick.

By the way cool post Hat

Ludo

 
At February 18, 2006 9:35 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

hahaha
Thanks Ludo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home