Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stary Night

I'm home alone, sitting in the back garden. Just staring at the stars.
I haven't been this peaceful and breath-taken in months.
I've been wanting to stare at the stars for a long time, but somethings been stopping me.
They're twinkling so beautiful and bright. They're so clear. I've missed them so much.
They just give me a sense of comfort. Its like they speak all my memories. Big ones and even little things I don't remember.
They're telling my life story.
When I look at them, I feel like somethings missing. I just wanna keep a handful in my pocket, so day-by-day I can take them out, and just stare at them for a couple of minutes.
These last couple of months, the skies have been so beautifully clear and I've seen the stars most nights.
The wind is freezing my hands and legs up, but I can't stop staring. My hairs in my face, my fingers are frozen, my legs have goosebumps, but I wanna stay so much that I do.
Soon, I forget the coldness and wind and tears flow out. I've missed this.
I just wish they were here to comfort me all the time.
I don't wanna let go.

3 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 7:01 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel th same about the stras, they seen to have this healing power sort of.

 
At March 01, 2006 7:02 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

opps, i meant stars*

 
At March 06, 2006 11:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hat u dont wanna have the stars in urn pocket, cos then it wudnt be so special to look up at them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home