Thursday, May 04, 2006

You heard my cry

I felt unsafe, even though I was with the safest people.

In and out, in and out.

Was this the end? - I was thinking.

I wanted someone to hold me, and they were.

But too tight, they had too much control over me.

I wanted out, breath after breath.

I couldn't stop, wirling and swirling.

I was helpless, they cagged round me.

Theres was no way out, dragging me every way.

Left, right, back, forward, down, under.

I was trapped, being bullied almost.

They stood there, laughing, pointing.

Thinking I was having fun, but inside I was crying out for your hand.

And you helped me, thank you.

You took away my fear, pulled me out the trap.

Held me in your arms, and took me to safety.

You heard my cry.

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 10:34 pm , Blogger Nick Jackson said...

WOW, Bootiful Makes me cry

 
At May 08, 2006 7:55 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

tis beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home