Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nicky Nick Nick

Hello Master Jackson
Welcome to MissHarwoods blog

Hello, Thankyou very much

No worries
So...tell us a little about yourself...eye colour, hair colour, height (ha!)

Well, I have brown eyes, strange colour hair, and a little on the small side of life

Sounds like all the good features then

Yeah right

...aye girls? *wink*

Maybe

Okay....so...age if possible

Well I am 14
I think?

A little on the young side perhaps?

Maybe

Round one: General Questions...
Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?

MMM thats a trickey one considering I can't remember the landline I would have to go with skype and that would be you

Oh really...wow...you're such a lucky person Nick
You're one of the few people allowed to talk to Miss Harwood on skype

Really, I really am privileged

So, lets plunge right in here shall we?...
Wheres your head at with girls?
Or...some other parts...
No we won't go there!

Just the right height

Just stick with your head!

Line of si...

YES! AHEM......erm...anyhoo...
Whats up with you and girls?
You seem to be a favourite

Well...
Where should I start
Year 2 or year 7?


Well...What ever is the most interesting

That would be year 2 but year 7 is ok
Well, a girl called lauren can't seem to get over me
From a year 7 relationship which was 2 years ago now


And why is that do you think? Because of your height?

Mmmmmm, What a question I dont even know what it means

Ok, We shall steer the bike away from that one then
Who are your three favourite people at the moment then?

Hat, Jonny, Serena

Awww...such a good group of swimmers we are too!

Yeah we are
Its a shame we don't go more often


Haha....tis...tis such a shame!
And favourite band please Mr J?

Fav band, that would be Hillsong united

Ah...such good taste
Give us a juicy piece of information for the readers to be pondering over for days...

The chances of winning the lottery are...
...Seeing Elvis Presley alive....Seeing Elvis Presley on a red london double decker bus...Seeing Elvis Presley on a red london double decker bus on the moon.


Ok...
Use 3 words to describe yourself?

Strong faith
Kind
Okay scence of humour


Thats a taaaaaaaad more than 3 words...but you're small...so we'll give you that

Oi

I've heard some rumours about you liking a certain girl from Kch...your age i hear...
Care to give the deets?
I wouldn't worry...It's not like anyone reads this ol' thing
No details at all available?

I think you may be suprised, your blog link is at the bottom of every email you send

What...dya mean this?...
Finished readin? Why dontcha shimmey on down to my blog www.missharwood.blogspot.com
No details available at all?

Mmmmm, tricky 1

Are you not just burtsting to reveal all your love and hope for you and her...

*silence*

Okay...Just give us a little bit of detail to keep us guessing

Not so much that it spreads in rumours
Well for starters read my blog

Okay

I know....mmmmmm. *Nick J goes offline*

What the?
Oh, okay...
He is obviously too much in love to share his secret
So until another time ladies and gents
Peace out
SUP

2 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 7:11 pm , Blogger Nick Jackson said...

WOW! i am so ugly in that picture. They are my hands really, don't look at the guy behind he plays no part

 
At May 08, 2006 6:37 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hmmm me tinks me knows who the girl is...but im keeping zipped

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home