Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rosie Posie Nana Head

Discovering that no-one reads this ol' thing, instead of stopping...I'm gonna carry on! Cmon life...throw ya best at me...you just watch and see, i'll bat it right back at ya!

So things are starting to look up. Gotta job lined up for the summer, finished school, got exams coming, God stuff's awesome, I'm just happy...except when I'm not.

Someone who has really encouraged me is my friend Rosie. We haven't been that close for a while, but she's still awesome. A couple of months ago, she asked me if she could come to church...she wanted to know more...and I was shocked cuz I hadn't really been salt and light, or told her much about church...only all the gossip probably!!! And so she came along to youth one night...and enjoyed it. She chatted to people she'd never met real well and she just had fun. She came along to church the next week...she had to get there for 9am with Andy (an hour and a half before church actually starts) and she started to help set up the bomb! No questions asked! The next sunday...she gave her life to christ! And I was a bit gutted to miss it (shouldn't be singing in the main I knew it!!!!!) but she gave her life. And she's so involved, she's having fun and she's making new friends! It's been such an encouragment to me...so thank you Rose...you're awesome. xx Blim!

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 6:36 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEYYY hat,
awww that made me cry! lol fanks hunny! i guess there has always been a part of me that wanted to know more about god! when i was younger my dad used to read me bible stories and told me to pray whenever i needed to. but there was my mum who doesnt really believe in the cristian church so i couldnt do anything about it! when i started to talk to you in school and we became closer and closer i could see how much of a big part God and the church was in your life, and what lovely people you all are! i was eager to know more! im so glad that i made the desition to become a christian i know it will be the best desition i will ever make! since the 7th of may ive had no regrets and ive been happier than ever!

i just want to say thakyou so much for being there for me and like you said we havnt been close for long but i know that we will stay friends thru collyers!

you and Sam will make it through hun
love ya
Rosie Posie Nana Head!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps NEVER STOP BLOGGING!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home