Sunday, May 14, 2006

Cream Jelly and pie is the way to say goodbye

So, I never thought I'd be posting this kind of post...and I do feel the guilt wrapping itself upon me.

I could be giving up blogging.

Random Person 1: No! Did she really say that? :O

Random Person 2: Oh my gosh! I think she did...what has the world come to?

Random Person 1: I'm in such a state of shock, I'm just gonna have to keep reading that sentence over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until my brain decides to process the words so that it makes gramatical sense in my central sulcus.
Random Person 2: *silence* ... yes well, erm...wait...I've found a flaw in her sentence...'I Could be giving up blogging.' - HA! She's doing it just to scare us!

Missharwood: and my explanation of that would be...I'm not bored or fed up of blogging, but I'm just always doing stuff and I'm always busy so I have no time. And when I do have time...It just ends up of a boredom post like this...so...posts could be slow, comments on other blogs could be slow. And I just feel blogging and reading other blogs just doesn't do much for me. I'm still around, but if you wanna know where my heads at, see how I'm doing and any of that cream jelly, then just email me y'all...you know what to do at the end of the beep.

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 6:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool piccy of aaron!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home