Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mwah!

Hellow my fellow bloggers.
Well, firstly I would like to point out to everyone that some old bloggers have started blogging again...so as much as we all enjoy getting comments...comment on theirs! My good friend Naz has starting blogging again. She loves her music and she has a right too...because as Ive already expressed, Music rules!
Also, Mr Robert Grant has started to update also, so check out his blog!

Well, im on me lonesome in this quiet house. But to add to the sound, Ive got switchfoot playing. So Im all good! Flip...this is weird. I feel like I haven't blogged in months, so I do apologise for the crapness of this post. Mwah!

Well...I guess you can all call me, Lyds, Serena, Nicki, Charlie and Liam TV stars now! The whole 'Silver Ring Thing' came to our church on sunday, (If you haven't already heard from Tim). Me, Liam, Serena, Nicki, Lyds and Charlie had already taken the pledge a year back, so we knew what was going on and it was so encouraging to see heaps of people's interests in this. Even the Channel 4 crew came down and did some filming in The Bomb, and they wanted to interview the people who already took the pledge, so we were interviewed. Then we also had to some chummy shots. Liam found it all round embarrasing because he was the only guy! But it was good fun. Mwah!



Im all alone
Theres no-one here beside me
Take my heart
Gimmea cuppa tea.

Show me the door to fun
Take me outta boredum
I wanna see the light
Down the road of freedum.

Yesterday, Today, Forever
These days always the same
Should I change anything?
To make them less tame?

Wheres the next key
to the next door
gonna next be?

Yeah, well, dunno where that poem was going really. Maybe its whats really in my brain, going deep inside and im recovering stuff that I don't even know about...or maybe its just me chatting absolute nonsense! Mwah!

Its weird how some stuff is so deep that we think its nothing, 'we'll get over it'. mmm. Its a ponderer really. 'Some stuff is so deep we think its nothing' - well I can't explain it, can you?

Well, I think this post has officially failed its duty to high standards (ha!)

So happy blogging my fellow bloggers... Mwah!

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2005 6:44 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! we're gonna b on tv!!!!!!!!!

im well excited

..

lv me

 
At November 23, 2005 7:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww! x :o) now i dont need to sign my name u know who i am! aww so cute

 
At December 19, 2005 2:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need 2 get over sam he has gone now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home