Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A big fank woo

I wanna thank so many people for all the help and advice they've given to me with my friendship problems and other problems. I really do appreciate it so much, you guys have no idea how much I love you all!

Serena, thank you for always telling me the truth, no matter how harsh it is...if only everyone could have a friend like you, then we'd all be on the straight and narrow.
Bianca, thank you for understanding, being there even though we barely new each other and thank you for making us girlssit down and chat about stuff, we couldn't have done it without you!
Sam, thank you for being someone to listen to me, no matter how depressed I was, thank you for being a shoulder for me to cry on and Im sorry for all the greif you got out of it aswell
Naz, thank you for spending that one day with me to go swimming miles away, to get stuff of my mind. I was great spending time with you, thank you so much.
Amber, I know we've had our mole hills and mountain hills, but thank you for making me see where I was going wrong. And I hope we stay as close as we are know!
Nicki, thank you for helping me with my problems, im always here for you hun.
Tori, thanks for understanding and giving me a view to look at the future.
Tim, thanks for chatting to me, I know we haven't chatted much recently, but your still a blessing, thank you!

Thank you to everyone....love ya loads each and every single one of you.

God bless y'all.


1 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 5:34 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

glad i could hepl! u've helped me soo much over the past few weeks and if u ever need to tlk or just chill out ill ALWAYS be here for u, lv u soooooo much
lv niki

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home