Friday, October 21, 2005

Personal Friendships

Recently Ive been posting negative posts bout friends. I thought I'd have a contrast and do a positive one!! I have many stories to share with you that has gone on, so im thinking this is gonna be a humanity critic style post. I just wanna get one thing cleared up...sorry if i don't tell a story that has happened between me and any of my friends, but im spending some time thinking about this one.

Im sorry: Me and Ash always used to play on our back road with her little brothers and sisters. Used to play what we called 'cars'. We'd be on our bikes or roller boots or scooter and theres like garages behind the houses, so we used to pretend they were traffic lights (don't ask how it worked, we were like 7!!) But anyway, Ash's family used to have this little toy tractor with a trailor on the back. Ash was sitting in the tractor and i did something, like pulled the back of it, and she went flying back and landed on her bum. She started crying, I was flippin' out man! So i ran home, ran up to my room, got my BEST writing paper out and wrote a 'sorry note'!! Once i'd written it, I ran up to her house, and gave it to her. We had a hug and everything was back to normal!! And that is the only time me and Ash have actually had a fall out!! Go us!!!


Power Turbo: The famous Wakeman family. You may know one of the boys, or even one of the parents! but lemme tell ya, this family rocks!! Me and Ash became really good friends with Henry. And he lived right opposite us both, so we would go out on the green, chill on his front lawn with him, chat. It was really fun! Now as my blog is gonna be a honest one, im gonna be honest and tell you i did have a crush on him, and so did Ash - but she probably won't admit to it, but she did. We barely speak to him anymore, which does bring a tear to the eye! But we still have fond memories of him! Like once, me, Ash and Henry used to sit on the green, chatting and I remember Henry was teaching me to trip up people. His brother, Leo, came out and started chatting. Then i think we started playing football or something and I did (what i thought was then) as rugby tackle on him, and i got him down!! WAHOOOO!!! Now, for y'all who don't know Leo, hes quite a large guy...so I was extremely pleased with my achievement!!


Hold those pegs!:Me and Naz used to be the geeks of Primary School...Im being 100% serious...im even admitting it, so we must've been geeks!! We used to go round ALWAYS singing Lion King songs (amazing movie) but so sad! We used to spent so much time with each other. When ever i used to sleep over at her house, we always made a Den. I remember one time, we had blankets everywhere and to hold them up, we used pegs. Naz was the one building the thing...cuz i was just so crap at that kinda stuff!! When she had finished making it, she came and sat underneath it with me, and then about two minutes later, the pegs flew off and all the blankets fell round us. It was hilarious. This happened again and again and again and again....She'd keep trying and trying but everytime she'd loose! And we also used to be obsessed with this game 'Flip out' Its a alien game on PCs. AMAZING. There was about 15 levels i think. And we'd stay up til about 3 am playing this game every time i slept over. Good times.

Which way round?:I was sleeping at Ash's once, and I stupidly forgot my PJ's, so I had to borrow some of her sisters. I got the top on fine...but when it came to the bottoms...i was outta control!! I have no idea what happened. Me and Ash were in tears because it was so funny. I got the legs in right, but somehow the bum was the wrong way round! Absolutely hilarious!!


Near death experience:Me and Lucy used to go shopping to Brighton loads. And everytime I went with her - it rained. So it was fun, but wet! Anyhoo...we were crossing the BUSY road from the lanes to the mall and there were loads of buses driving past. We had no umbrella or anything, so we were getting soaked by the second. So we just legged it, ran straight out infront of a bus...nearly got run over! But i cracked up when i realised what we had done!! I know it doesn't sound funny...but ah man, you should've been there!!

Don't wet yourself:Me, Amber and Vicky used to muck around loads in Mrs Bantons science class (year 9). We had to do a experiment with water and some other stuff, so amber went to grab a beaker. There was a pile stacked, so she grab the top one, the stack was kinda stuff, so she pulled really hard...her arm kinda flinched back with the pressure built up, and the one she picked had water in (she didn't realise) and the water went all over her...her face, top, everywhere. She gave out a scream, i turned round and saw Amber standing there with a beaker in her right hand and her face soaking. I was in histerics for ages. and Mrs Banton thought someone had thrown hot water all over her, so she started shouting. It was actually wetting yourself funny!!!


Arg, my nose!:I was sitting next to Serena in church and my bag was by my feet. The youth started going out, so i went to grab my bag, bending down full thwack, and at the same time, whacking my nose/forhead on the chair infront. It was so painful, yet so funny!! Gonna remember that forever!


Lemons!:Me, Serena, Jon and Andrew used to be a group of friends that you could not seperate! We used to call ourselves Lemons for some reason. And once me and Serena went round to Jon's before going to United and we had dinner there. As soon as we started eating, before i even picked up my fork, i saw lemons on the table cloth, so i shouted out 'LEMONS' and pointed, knocking over my glass - all over my plate of food, all over the table cloth and the floor. I was so embarrased! And another time, we had a movie night round Serena's - rush hour. and Andrew was obsessed with Jackie Chan and his moves, so he put my grey scarf on his head and started doing moves on us...quite painful, so we got into this massive fight. Then we ended up somehow playing human football with Andrew, and he went FLYING!!

5 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 1:51 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

yea u should do more stuff like this, really funny. puts ya in a good mood!
sweet as!
lv niki xx

 
At October 23, 2005 1:23 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of your bteer posts hat. at least u leave it not wanting to cry 4 u!

 
At October 25, 2005 1:34 am , Blogger Sam said...

'Personal Friendships'? When aren't friendships personal? Am I the only one to have noticed this?

 
At October 25, 2005 5:50 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

sorry Samuel...i didn't know what else to call it!

 
At April 25, 2006 8:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww hat that post made me laugh severa times out loud! even tho i wasnt there at any of those times i jut hd this clear vision of you nearly getting rum over y a bus oh an wat was the other funny one...? oh yer you and the puzzling pyjama bottems!! lol u funny hunny bunny you!! :P you are a great friend always put a smile on my face and make me giglet like piglet!!! lol i reeli have to go no i have bak ache from being on the comp too long!!! xxxx love youuuu xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home