Saturday, October 01, 2005

Love Each Other

Friends...
How would you describe the word 'friend'?
  • Love
  • Trust
  • Laughs
  • Hugs
  • Happiness
  • Smiles

Note these are all positive words - Not all friendships are always positive friendships, but they still have a huge impact on your life.



Ive learnt you've always gotta be there for your friends, through thick n thin. There'll be times when they come to you for help, with their heart breaking and they want your help, advice and prayer. But the times they need you the most, is when they don't come to you, but you can see right through them. They need a heck of a lot prayer. They might think that they're okay, but you know the truth. But the thing there gonna need the most: You to be there, be understanding when they realise.

Being Mr 'I-told-you-so' and shoving it back in their face is gonna help no-one.

So just spare a little prayer for your friends everynight...and stay positive.

John 15:12-17
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Greater love has no-one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
You are my friends if you do what I command.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business.
Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last.
Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
This is my command: Love each other.

10 Comments:

At October 01, 2005 8:59 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Yup Totally agree.. You get the odd one that thinks your not there for them but they have to realise if you were not intrested u wouldn't be trying to make time for them. Its so hard to make times for all your friends when your "mrs popular" People got to get to grips with the whole thing that its just as hard for you as it is hard for them to get your time.
Time and again people may screw up being the best friend that they think is a best friend. We are all human. We stuff up all the time.
We are to get along on this earth not complain about the past or complain that I am not seeing you that much.. Thats life!! People are busy.. They dont just revolve around your life.. There is more to life...
I will leave it on a good note..
Friends are lovely.. . If you find the right ones... Some are great encouragers some arent haha! But you always find something unique about them.. I agree with Hat
Love one another just as you would Love God.. If you cant forgive your friend for the past hurts she has done to you then God cant forgive you.. It says that in the bible... When I find the verse I will type it in...
So enjoy your friends while you have them...
Some of them stay and some of them go... Dont screw up great friendships because of your selfishness. A friendship is not about "YOU" Its about a togetherness that will go on in yeras to come if you treasure the person and not their faults
Love ya loads
always B XxX

 
At October 01, 2005 9:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. ive also learnt that its a two way thing - you gotta be nice then ur friends will be nice back!!! luv u hat xxx

 
At October 01, 2005 1:22 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i hope im a good mate to u hat. this is a wicked post!!

 
At October 01, 2005 2:35 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me wipe away the tears....oh that one got me goin. Gr8 post completly luved it. Totally right aswell. I really hope that everything that has gone on can be completly sorted out. I hope that everyone can b m8s. Not sarcastically chummy but a friend. Life would b so much easier. Thanks for this post well kool. See ya round xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At October 02, 2005 10:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of your better posts miss harwood. well done.

 
At October 02, 2005 3:06 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

I just recently got alot of inspiration....so there ya go!

 
At October 03, 2005 4:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hat! id like to think there have bin a lot of situations where weve bin there for each ova and u know im always here i might be ridiculous and scatter brained but theres nuthin i wudnt do for my friends lol but ul know wot i mean if i say to u tht some relationships r not good for any of the ppl involved and are tainted, a relationship between anyone shud be a two way thing a one party shud not drain th other parties energy. I really agree with ur friend B wen she says tht "A friendship is not about YOU, Its about a togetherness" i hope tht i have inspired u recently hat cos u inspire me everyday!

 
At October 04, 2005 5:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAT YOUR A NAFF FRIEND

 
At October 04, 2005 5:56 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

hmmmm....thanks, wonder who that was...

 
At October 07, 2005 6:13 pm , Blogger Sam said...

'HAT YOUR A NAFF FRIEND'

Nice. Real nice. I'd say you're pretty wrong.

I think anyone who knows Hat properly knows that she goes out of her way not to let people down.

In other words shut up.

Have a nice day. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home