Friday, October 14, 2005

Brutally Harsh?

Okay, Im fed up of being honest in my blog and then getting comments about how ive upset people...im sorry i don't mean to, honest. But the whole idea of me starting a blog was so i could share my thoughts and feelings with the world. Im gonna be brutally honest in my blog and im sorry if you don't like it, but i don't wanna just have half-truths on here, that sucks! So if ya don't wanna get affended...stop reading!! im not saying this is gonna be a bitchy-dull-negative post, im just gonna be honest with myself.

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 8:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about it i just like the ducks.
joke i love your blog it's awsome

 
At October 14, 2005 10:24 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

its ur blog u do want u want! wel thats what i think any ways!
keep it voming from ur heart!!
lv niki xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home