Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mrs Original

I've been thinking about myself recently. A lot. How different and unique I am. And each time I think about it...I get deeper and deeper in awe of how undescribably different I am to everyone else.

Sure there are gonna be things that I do or feel the same as other people...but there's no other Hat. There's no other me in this world. Wanna know some things that make me me?

  • I love sitting watching comedies with my dad late at night. Like; Lee Evans, or the Two Ronnies, My hero, My Family.
  • I love listening to cheesy old love songs. Like; Raindrops Keep falling on my head - B.J Thomas, Will you still love me tomorrow - The Shirelles
  • I love awesome scenery. Like; Sunsets, Sunrise's, Stars, Fireworks.
  • When I'm down or upset, the thing that makes me better...is making someone else feel better.
  • I love just sitting in silence and people watching.
  • I love taking pictures of family, friends and other things that just make me smile.
  • I love being happy and being myself with Ben and Nicola.
  • I love the fact that my family are too scared to ask whats up when I'm upset.
  • I love the fact that I get comfort from my dog snooring under my feet.
  • I love it how a cup of tea calms me down.
  • I love how I cry at stupid programs like Neighbours, Friends, Hollyoaks, Scrubs and movies.
  • I love the way my hair is never perfect.
  • I love my taste in music.
  • I love how I have so much faith in everything and everyone...but not in myself.
  • I love how my face tans in one day, but my body is as white as a white magnum.
  • I love how I have such a passion for you.
  • I love how my voice changes...from good to crap.
  • I love how I can laugh at myself along with friends and family.
  • I love that I'm me...and I don't have to be anyone else.

'You're born an original, Don't die a copy.'
John L. Mason

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 8:54 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are carrying on blogging. Your blog entries are entertaining, touching and brutally honest! Keep going on and you will touch the lives of many more people out here in web land!

 
At May 19, 2006 8:56 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Thanks anon.
That's so much encouragement...don't get many anonymous encouragement!
Thank you
God bless
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home