Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day ahead of you Lauren!

Lauren oh Lauren
You're nothing but a funny
You may be clumsy and stupid
But I love ya cuz you give me money!

Alicia oh Alicia
We didn't know that one
But what we do know is
that you're a heck a lot of fun!

Parry oh Parry
You carry on that name
Until you get married, let's just hope
That your husband is opposite to you - sane!

Well this is Lauren y'all...
She's crazy...but I love her heaps! We've had some funny times, some bad times, some awesome times, some sad times, some hysterical times, some crazy times, some momentry times, some random times, some confusing times, some ... I think you get the picture!

I'll tell ya a little story bout how me and Lauren met (Well, How I remember it!)
She came round one time when we were YOUNG...and I mean young...probably a bit younger than this age...
























So anyway...me and Lauren were writing christmas cards to people - With my best christmas children's note paper may I add!...on my red table and chairs...
And Lauren wrote a christmas card...and showed it to me...with an envelope to open and all the trimmings. I was so discusted with what it said inside...it said this...





Dear Lauren

Merry Christmas

Love Lauren
xx

I was so unbelievably angry at her...that I wouldn't let her write anymore Christmas cards, and as soon as she left...I ran upstairs and ripped the card up in the toilet and flushed it away...then went and cried my eyes out!

Now we argue for other stuff...possibly stupid...but not as stupid as that whole Christmas card dealio back a few years!

But Lauren's brought me through some hard times...and still is. I know I can always go to her for a shoulder to cry on, someone to get me thinking about something else - but confuse me at the same time, someone to just chill with, someone to go for money (:P). But nah seriously, Lauren...there's only one you in the world, and I'm so lucky to have ya hun. You're awesome and you're a real blessing to me.

You're doing great with your flute in church hun and you're a real inspiration.

Just incase I'm ever snobbing you again...y'kno that I love ya.

You're in my prayers.

Ace ya exams girl!

xx
Oh, and for the rest of y'all...if your eyes aren't all teary eyed from this heart touching post...check out Lauren's blog. Just click here...no here...not that one!...HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home