Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dead end, always

Wheres my life going?
Am i actually meant for anything, to achieve anything is this lifetime? At the moment, i feel like the answer is no.
I know what i want to do after school - collyers. but my mums got other ideas. Im thinking of taking Spanish, Business studies and Geography for A level, but depends on my GCSE grades really.
But what am I gonna go on to do when Ive finished college?? I used to have a dream when I was younger to be a vet, im abit of an animal lover, not as obsessed as i used to be, but i still love animals. Now, i have no idea what to do, I would love to do something with music...be the next J-Lo!!! haha...nah, i wouldn't wanna become famous...I'd grow apart from my God, people might see me as a sex object, so would not want that. Im cool with being me, but i guess i just want to security in knowing whats gonna happen in my life. But i supposed everyone does at a stage in their life. I would love to have a music career, but what actually is there in music??? Apart form that, i don't know what i want to do. Does anyone reading this know what they want to do/be?

I know I'd love to do something like the impact team, but I would be scared of after a year (depending on where i did it) all the friends i made, i would have to leave them behind...I couldn't do that. At the moment, ive got a delirious? song playing in the back ground, an old one...but its bringing tears into my eyes....



ahem...anyway...

Last Sunday, our youth lead the service at church. It was TOTALLY awesome man! (all my friends who didn't come...you missed out!!) I was so nervous at first because, i dunno really, ive sung up infront church before, but thinking about it now, im guessing it was the fact that Ben and Nicola were there! Don't ask me why, but i just was. But once we started..i was off!! Just being in the presence of God was amazing. Really good. The worship seemed like it didn't last for long, but i guess that was because i was enjoying myself.











And Bretts talk....Woah!!, amazing!! I was listening to hard to every single word, I was really gripped into it!! I know i wanna live my life for God, everything I do is for him. Some people don't get it...whats not to get?! I love my God, he loves me...its a match made in heaven!! haha...(ah man, that was just cheesy!)

Yeh, so sorry this post isn't very long, and sorry I haven't updated in a while!

everyone else : update

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 7:35 pm , Blogger Sam said...

I just wanna say

poo bum willy willy,

That's all.

 
At September 21, 2005 3:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

willy willy pooh bum....
thats it 2 a T!!!!

 
At September 21, 2005 7:55 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

brett's talk was amazing, it really put stuff into perspective for me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home