Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Freedom is served on a plate with Turkey

OKay, before i start this post, lemme turn me music off, cuz the last post, i got distracted by good music and didn't get all my views across!...
Well, as you lot seemed to appreciate and like that last post so much, which i was a bit shocked about, I'm gonna pour my heart out again!
I seem to get freedom about once a year, if that!...parents! I love them to bits and don't know what i would do without them....but sometimes i do! I only get freedom about the times they go on holiday, because i don't have to go with them anymore. But then by the end of about a week, my bro kicks in with the whole 'responsible gardian' action. I love Ben to bits, but when he gets all responsible, its so annoying. Like making sure im okay when im out late at night and giving me a time to be home....ahhh!!! Gimmea break!



I think this coming year is gonna suck to be honest! I can already feel the pressure coming on from school. This last year (10) has not been a good year for me. Im thinking it was straight after the Spanish Exchnage i went on where my views changed. I just couldn't really be bothered with school and my grades. I got into trouble for mucking around. I remeber one time, me and my mate Vicky were asked by our Spanish teacher Mrs Gilling (hey Mrs Gilling, just incase your readin this!!! haha!), she asked us to go and swop some books from a room. So we walked across the tennis courts to the room, but there was a class in there. The class was doing a listening exam so we waited for a bit. Mrs Gilling had explained EXACTLY where the books where, so we knew! After about 10 minutes, it was either now or never! So we bottled it! We walked back across the tennis courts with the same books and when we got back to the classroom we made up the excuse that 'we couldn't find any green cupboard with books in'...that made it sound like we went into the wrong room. She was FURIOUS, so she went across herself and got the books. We dilayed the whole class about half and hour of the lesson! So we had to stay in at break!
Another thing me and Vicky used to do was make Mrs Gilling as furious as possible, (I'd always bottle it) but Vicky always did her best. Just little stuff like pick on her (in a teacher-pupil friendly way) but she'd still get annoyed!! ah man...the amount of laughs we had. Good memories....Or where they? I regret each and every single one of them now, yeh sure, it was funny at the time, but my grades are so bad in spanish now, and its not only spanish. So this year, as soon as i go back, im gonna get stuck in! I seriously wanna do so well and i want to be proud of my grade. Seeing my mate (no names mentioned) getting not exactly perfect grades this year actually got me really worried and ive spent days thinking about my attitude towards school. My mate got a second chance of getting into college, but he had to re-take maths. The look in his eyes when he opened his results, I felt like I wanted to cry. I know Im not gonna get like A's or anything, but i want more than D's, so Ive gotta work my ASS off this year, so sorry if i say no to socials!



I can also feel the pressure coming from my parents. At the beginning of the holidays, my mum sorted out some revision for me to do every day. Nooo! I can't stand revision, it just doesn't work for me. And i think its kind of cheating, because your re-learning stuff. So shouldn't you just be testing on what you already know!!
Also its gonna suck because at the end of the year, i dunno whats happening with friends. Are we ever gonna see each other? Most of us want to get into colliers, so hopefully we will see each other. But what if we don't. What if one of my friends becomes a chav! Am i gonna dis-own them? I don't know...i don't want to, but most chav's i know hate me! haha! so im thinking i may stay away.



This year is also gonna suck because My bro will be leaving home...nooo! Its AMAZING that hes getting married (September 06!, don't get me wrong, I'm soooooo happy for them. And im also Bridesmaid!!!), but noooo! Who am I gonna get lifts off when my parents can't be bothered??? I won't be able to talk to him at night through our door-ways. I won't be able to complain about when he leaves the toothpaste in the basin. I won't have him and Nic coming over to chill or watch a video! They've said I can run away to their house to get away from mum and dad, but where they gonna live? if its so far away, i could just go up to ashleigh's! but of course, i will visit them! Im not that selfish!
Good memories (may not mean anything to you, but does to me and ben!):
Im gonna win!:
Whenever we used to have Spaghetti Bolognese, me and Ben always used to count the amount of mushrooms we had and see who had the most. And also, we used to have a little pot of grated cheese on the table, we'd offer it to our parents first, (of course!) then me and Ben would fight over who would have it last. Like he would want it last but then so would i!! Because the cheddar would be real nice at the bottom and it was just a 'thin'g to get the last of the cheddar!!!
ROUND ONE!:
Me and Ben always used to Wrestle on my parents bed (not dodgey or anything, but it was big, wouldn't hurt if we fell off and my parents wouldn't find us for ages!) We used to wrestle! not gonna go into any detail, but was funny...we'd always get told off for it!
I'm a great sister!:
Every sunday, Ben used to have to do the washing up. He used to moan about not being able to play football with any of his friends until he had done it, so I used to help him. He'd do a proper job, but then leave it to me to clear away! Now I have to do the washing up every sunday (when I'm there!) and i get no help what-so-ever! charmin!
Yeh, so thats gonna suck!



Then another thing thats gonna suck is B and Sam going. NOOO!! This last couple of months, ive only just started to get to know Sam and B really well and now your gonna be leaving soon. *tears* B, the thing Im gonna remember you by is your competitive streak!! so funny! Especially at the holiday club when WE WON and you were last!! haha!!! and yes, although the results were fixed, they were the whole week so we cannot actually tell who would have won!
Sam, ive already spoke to you bout you leaving, but i just wanna say Thank You. Youve been a really cool friend to me. I wanna see you two keep blogging and stay in touch!! Im gonna miss you guys loads, and this is one of the things that makes me sad the most. Nothings gonna be the same without you two. Me, Sam and Lauren did a audioblog, so check it out!!!
this is an audio post - click to play
<
Well, i think im gonna end it here cuz ...well...im sad. Here ya go, another post from the heart, probably cheesy to some people, but thats my heart.

Love you allxxx

10 Comments:

At September 08, 2005 9:10 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Hey hun!! Oi we won even tho you fixed it punk!! LOL anyways cheers word up am gna miss ya when Im gone.. Keep up the blogging..
Love B xxx

 
At September 08, 2005 3:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its no surprise that your goin to miss sam

 
At September 08, 2005 4:45 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

haha!
loving the audioblog!
grow up anon

 
At September 09, 2005 12:30 am , Blogger Sam said...

Nice post darling dearest hunny bunny sweetness.

loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou

I fancy you Hat.

Just in case you hadn't heard.

Just in case no one's been hassling you about it and making you feel really awkward.

 
At September 12, 2005 2:36 pm , Blogger Sam said...

Me too, I think you should post it Hat.

 
At September 12, 2005 5:08 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

yeh, erm, not gonna happen!

 
At September 12, 2005 7:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw man did i miss out again?

 
At September 12, 2005 10:17 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

okay, that was weard!

 
At September 13, 2005 8:30 am , Blogger Sarah said...

oh yeh go for it at school Hat!! like Tim said you will regret it if you dont I do too!! LOL
ah but I wouldnt of got to meet you guys if I didnt leave school so I try and keep positive about it all hahaha!!!! love B xXx

 
At September 14, 2005 10:40 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your blog is boring now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home