Monday, August 08, 2005

Creation or just boredom?!

When im sitting at the computer and no-one is really talkin online, i normally grab a piece of paper n just start drawing. Yes, all those people who have seen me draw, i am a complete crap drawer, but sometimes crap drawings are an amazing creation! But i vow to your, my readers, whenever Im bored and no-ones talkin on msn, i will write a post. (so your probably gonna see alot more updates!!) Im just gonna warn u now, i know my posts can be crap, but i think the more you blog, the better you become.

Little Miss Perfect:Now, im not gonna say the phrase 'Practise makes perfect' cuz it SOOO doesn't. My good friend Serena had an msn name, something like 'Why do people say practise makes perfect? Because no-one is perfect, so why practise?' EXACTLY. She hit the spot there! No-one is perfect and it annoys the heck out of me. (oh, by the way, i'm probably gonna babble on here...alot!) okay, where was i, oh yeh....'perfect people'...I see right through them. People who think they are perfect are actually fake. I just can't get it round my head that: how can their future husband/wife fall 'in love' with them if they think there perfect? There 'falling in love' with a beautiful women/handsome man with a mask. They've carried that mask on them all there life, but do you know why? They're scared of what they think people will think of them or they are actually insecure inside of who they are. Im not saying i love myself or i think im perfect...im far from it. But i do love what God has given me. He could have given me nothing at all. So, all those 'fake' people out there, God loves you, so don't be ashamed of yourself and take off that mask...and be free!
Manners:And another thing that annoys me is 'manners'. WhAtS wItH tHeM? There just a long list of rules that never ends. (for a close up of that good manners picture and to be able to read it click.) One that my parents beat me with a stick if i don't do is 'Hold both your knife and fork at the dinner table'! so ur not allowed to have one resting on the side of the plate! WHAT! I just don't get them. Is there really any point...like the knife is really gonna get lonely and start cryin if its left on the side of the plate for about 5 minutes! I can understand the please and thank you manners, but not any others really!! Burping and farting...wahoo! so funny! but if a girl/lady does it, people say 'oh, thats not very lady like!' So?! I can be a lady, i know how to, but some times its too much effort. And if u can't do it infront of your boyfriend, who can you do it infront of? Now, im not a real lad's lad, but why is it okay for guys to do it and not gals? Didn't god give it to us as a gift, so why should we be ashamed of it?!

Are you waiting?:Okay, the subject of what God has given me. About 2 years ago, I went to an AMAZING event called 'The Silver Ring Thing'. It was amazing. Its where anyone, any age (not married preferably!) can go and get an abstinence ring and a lil' book and promise God that you will stay pure until your marriage (basically not have sex before marriage!!) There was a pic of me and a couple of friends, except i look extremely different, so try n see if ya can spot me!! (click the second picture!) Im kinda peeking through two people!! Anyway....it was sooo cool, every i spoke to enjoyed it, so it was a HUGE success! But i wanna get my point across....why have sex before u get married?! yeh okay, so u may 'love' your boyfriend....but what if it doesn't work out? Everyone knows the kinda of break-ups, where ya never wanna talk about that person being your 'ex', even if they're a friend. I know that when ya head-over-heels in love you wanna give that special person something that they can treasure forever. But, when ya have sex with ya boyfriend, you've done all the other steps, (most likely) ie; holding hands, kissing, ya know the lil' stuff. So you can't give them to your husband as 'just his'. If you have sex before marriage...u can't give your husband anything really that is actually his. You probably don't/won't like it when ya new girlfriend/boyfriend talks about what they've done, so you wouldn't like it either if your partner for ever can't give anything to you, just for you, that belongs to you.

Withheld Iddiots:Doesn't it annoy anyone else when you get an withheld phonecall on your mobile, but you don't get to it in time to answer it, and you don't get a text or a voicemail message back? The other night, i got about 5/6 withheld phonecalls on my mobile at about 4am, i answered about 4 of them, but i coudn't say anything because my parents would have heard and probably wondered who i was talking to! I really wanna find out who it was. If they said something, i probably would have gone downstairs and had a conversation with them, but i woudn't memo anything, i would have been too tired!!

Tired:I LOVE feeling tired! Sounds weard i know! but i love it! you couldn't give a care in the world what people say or do to you. if they nick ur stuff, its like 'whatever man!' I once fell down the stairs cuz i was so tired, my foot got stuck in my dressing gown and i tripped. It wasn't a head-over-heals fall or anything, but i did hurt! But one thing i hate about being tired is when u have to walk home from somewhere, it seems alot loooonnnnggggeeerrr than normal! or when ur sittin on the sofa call comfy, and then u have to make your way up those BIG MASSIVE steps. arg, whats the point? sleep on the couch!!

Anyway, i think ive blabbed enough tonight, I'll leave you all to be. blessins always my readers!

Peace

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 11:58 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

lol, u spotted me then!:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home