Tuesday, August 16, 2005

J to the L-O...Hello!


Yes, J-lo is back! (for y'all that don't know thats me! its a story im not gonna go into)

Anyway, im back from Soul Survivor, which i must say ROCKED! So cool, only had one day/afternoon of rain which was cool (better than last NewDay!:p)



There was; Tim Hughes, Hillsongs United, Titus, Spoken Groove, Delirious?, One Hundred Hours and many more bands and artists that ROCKED the place out. It was an amazing week!

I made a couple of friends, my aim was to make at least one new friend each night, when it got to about the 3rd/4th night, i kinda stopped getting people to sign my name tag thingy! I made 3 friends in the first night, and then another 2 another night after that. so fun! One guy (James Maxwell) he was called Ketchup Boy, Clare or Loretta, depending on what mood he was in! lol! i LOVED his hair though! If anyone knows James Maxwell, get him to contact me! We sat on the steps near our camp site (outside the loos!) at the end of each night for a while n just sang songs, threw water-bombs, chatted to people, just chilled.

There was a cafe with bean bags...So cool! we got a photo taken by sum1, which was fun then we bundled once he had gone! I luved that cafe.

Also, one night me, russell, lyds, serena and Rachel wanted to get into see the film, but there was 'no space in the inn' so we went round the back to the projection room and hid in there watching the film! was so funny! Lyds was doing dances to the songs in the film and also.....she was gonna poo in the corner cuz she was so desperate!! but don't worry, she didn't!!

On the last night meeting it was AMAZING. Everyone got into it, people getting prayed for, people falling backwards, amazing worship, absolutely brill! i prayed for a couple of people. Im not sure if serena's gonna be annoyed with me saying this and not her, but ill put it anyway, Serena got prayed for the gift of tongues...and she received it! WAHOO! Then it was my turn to get prayed for...i won't go into any detail cuz it isn't necessary, but when i was lying on the floor, i was COMPLETELY out of it and apparently (Iz told me this after) these people started a conga line and people were running and treadin on my feet and andy rushed to my feet and had to push people away in the other direction! Apparently my feet were getting thrown about! i have no recollection of that!!

The last night; me, brett, andy, serena, ben, lydia, iz, racheal, tash, ludo, rob, rachael, dave, jon, steve, bev and a whole load of others went to 'Mr Boggies'....a disco type thing. WAS SO MUCH FUN!! just before it finished, me and Lyds went out to wait for james (a new friend we'd made) and then shackles came on (now for all that know me well enough, you will know what i did next!) i RAN full pelt, shoving people aside to get back in where everyone else, was just to dance n sing! Brett pulled me into the middle of the circle we'd made and i dragged serena in with me, we just went mental, singing dancing. SO much fun! For all of you who don't know, Shackles is one of my most favourite songs of all time!!!



But since ive been away, i think my blogging enthusiasm have gone....im sure ill get back into it, but im going away on saturday...HELP!


4 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 4:39 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Brett wrote the bit on my name tag that says 'u guys r sexy' not me, just needed to make that clear

 
At August 20, 2005 10:04 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

lucky! ur goin to both, no fair. how come?

 
At August 20, 2005 9:47 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

coz hes goin in da student week

 
At August 24, 2005 3:19 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

oh right, cheers nix!
(im in norfolk everyone on holiday n its tipin it down!)
me n ash have become members of the local gym n weve got an induction on thursday (2moz) but were leavin to go home sunday!!!!! no point realy!!! but should be fun
missin ya allxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home