Monday, August 29, 2005

No matter where I go, I know where I came from...Im still, Im still Jenny from the block!

How'dy y'all! Im back (again!). Been up to Norfolk for two weeks with my mum n mate Ash. It was okay, nothing to do really, we were in a cabin by a fishing lake. Me and Ash went swimming and used the local gym most days. And we went shopping most days aswell!!!

Ive got some cool pics and a really embarrasing story i think u will all like!!

Just want to clear this up, my favourite animal is dogs and pigs....NOT ducks!!!

There are gonna be quite a number of pictures of ducks, sorry!

I was extremely bored!

This is just abit bigger than my normal room at home. This was mine n Ash's room!

More ducks!

okay, there just gettin boring now!!

I won't say what this looks like to me! but it is a frog that we found behind our car!

The kitchen. The first night we got there, we went food shopping and I (mum actually!) bought some Ben n Jerrys, when we got to the cabin, there was no freezer....so me and Ash had to eat all the ice cream that night!! Such a shame!!

The sitting room, mum moved everything round because she didn't like how it was arranged!! lol!

The lil' TV in the corner, n looking out onto the lake! - wot a view! *yawn*

Aint seen ducks in a while!

Me openin the gate for the cars! In the background u can c a path where i was runnin and tripped over a thing in the ground...now my legs bruised!

Ash smelling her shoe! We were on the way to Norwich (which is said Noridge!!!!) to do some shopping, and we went down a road and it STUNK and i mean BAD. Ash prefered the smell of her cheesy feet to it...and thats saying something!!

The bathroom...there were so many spiders in here...erg!

Any-who...i will have more pictures coming from my camera, but i need to use up the film...so ull have to wait!

Embarrasing moment:Me and Ash had been to the gym saturday morning and the leisure centre had a sunbed-TAN!!! I got a token, but they didn't tell me how to use it (ive never used a tanning bed in my life!) it wasn't a bed, it was one that u stand up in, but anyway...She told me that if i need help to pull the 'emergency stop' string. She didn't tell me what happened if i did or anything, so i automatically thought it would stop the machine. So, id been in there for what felt like 5 mins, (really 3) then the lights went out...so i got out and got changed. But the machine kept making a noise, so i opened it back up and pulled the 'emergency string'...BIG mistake...a LOUD alarm went off. and i mean LOUD, it was ear-drum piercing! 3 lifeguards came rushing to the door, knocking on it sayin 'open up' so i did. I could see Ash sittin in her seat in the forum laughing, i was bright red, it was SO embarrasing! im never going first in a sunbed again! and dya know the irony of it all?...i didn't even get a tan! typical!

sorry if this post sucks. but its SO hard to get back into blogging!

hope y'all had a good holiday!

7 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 8:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lesson not to use sunbeds apart from getting cancer u can also do what you did. im sure teenagers would listen more to your reasons not to use sunbeds than the fact that you could get cancer and die.

 
At August 31, 2005 10:23 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

haha! good one Tim! i think my dad may get some more pictures of the lake n fish this week cuz hes up there for another week. ill keep ya noted!

 
At September 02, 2005 8:48 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the ducks hat
clare

 
At September 04, 2005 5:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats not irony by th way!!!!!

 
At September 04, 2005 5:46 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

okay, sorry anonymous!!

 
At September 07, 2005 8:43 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.a post not about sam. keep it up!

 
At November 06, 2005 5:45 am , Blogger Youssef Elmasri said...

My mom used to do all that furniture arranging stuff and it DROVE ME NUTS! LOL She would just wake up one day and say: Hey! You're helping me move the furniture around, and that would mean the worst day ever for me! Is that a universal thing with all moms?! I miss that now :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home