Thursday, August 18, 2005

Small or Tall

I want to dedicate this post to small and tall people! I seriously, honeslty don't want this post to be harsh to ANYONE whose short or tall, ok?

There are loads of amazing Tall and Short people...


This guys 8 foot 11 inches!!! Woah!




These dudes are so cute! Don't ya just wanna hug them!



If you've never seem him before, hes from Jaws, this film used to freek me out, now I love it!



This dudes from one of my favourite programs; JACKASS!!! hes called WeeMan, hes amazing!

I decided to do this post because my mate Bex (theres ya mention hun! Luv yaxxx) called me small....now ive been called ALOT of things before, but never small!! It was actually really strange!

At Soul Survivor I relised.....Im not growing!!! Jon and Andrew are both taller than me now! nooo! I used to be taller than them, used to be able to rest on them, but now its different! The only way i can make myself taller is buy wearin those boots that everyone hates!!!

I can't believe i actually wore those! don't worry, im more of a flip flop person now!!!...anyway...i remember one time at @ttitude, Jon n Andrew tried my boots on, it was HILARIOUS! so funny watchin them tryin to walk around! Im actually quite suprised how Andrew didn't brake his ankle with his twig-like legs! ahh man *flash-back* i wish i had my camera then!

ahem...right....

I think it would be quite cool to be small, you can crawl through peoples legs to get to the front of a concert or something. (although i already do it but if your small you probably wouldn't get so many looks!)

At Soul Survivor, Me and Brett were quein up to see Hillsongs United (which ROCKED by the way!) and we were quite near the back of the queue, so i jumped in where i saw a gap, i kinda shoved sum people out the way, got sum looks, but nothing bad. Then i dragged Brett by the hand into the same space, then i moved forward even more, but this time there was no gap!! Brett started singing to distract attention away from me while i moved forward! Then Brett came forward, i love doing that, its actually really fun and seeing peoples faces just tops it off!!

i don't want to be harsh, but when people make up some original jokes about peoples height, i think its so funny...i even try n remeber them sometimes!! I know the tall/short jokes get irritating for the people who there aimed at, but just think how it sounds when your not that person.

I do think small people are extra cuddly though! there like the kind of small dog u can have on your lap while watchin TV (if ya get what i mean!) But also, tall people can be good for piggy backs!!!

anyway, im gonna end my post with sayin...

I love you all

7 Comments:

At August 19, 2005 5:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate being tall it sucks im 5'8 the only gud thing is ppl think ur older, u cn never just blend in u always have to be the one tht stands out cos ur tall lol and plus im taller thn some guys which is embarassing!!! amber trust me (and any other petite ppl) ur very lucky to be little. Thnx for my mention hat, i didnt mean ur short i meant ur slim by small lol but cool post

 
At August 19, 2005 5:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus ppl think ur cute/sweet and wana look after u if ur small which must be nice lol

 
At August 19, 2005 9:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry amber your really cuddly and like a little dog that people want to sit on their laps.

 
At August 20, 2005 9:45 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

im short bt now i dnt care coz i just say, "short and sweet. little and loud!" - just more short then sweet!

 
At August 25, 2005 11:37 pm , Blogger Sam said...

Poem time:

J Looooooooo
Oh J Loooooo
How I miss you so
When you're gone, life blows.

The end.

 
At August 28, 2005 5:59 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

sorry i would have updated, but i was in norfolk, sorry

 
At November 19, 2005 11:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool space age boots, r they from th 70s lmao, I want a pair... RETRO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home