Thursday, August 04, 2005

Friends

I know i'm probably going to get quite a few comments contradicting this post, but I'm still going to put it.

I think friends are amazing! They're so important to me. I don't know what i would do without friends! They're there for me when I'm low, but even when I jsut want some space to myself and they're phoning seein if I'm okay, i still love them! I mean, what w0uld you do without them? You'd have no-one to phone up just for a chat, no-one to just 'pop round and see' and even no-one to have an argument! (no saying i enjoy havin arguments) what would a friendship be without having arguments?! To me, thats not a real friendship, to me that seems like your both too scared to express your feelings with one another, and isn't that what friends are supposed to do?!?!



As quite a few of you know, me and Amber have fallen out...or kinda...i think...im not exactly sure anymore! But Amber, I just want to say infront of everyone how much you mean to me, I luv ya hun! Your a wicked person to have as a friend. I know we've had our bad times, but we've also had our amazing times, and don't you want anymore of those? Remember the time we tried everyway to get out of Science 5 minutes early. Then just walking round the round-a-bout until the bell went!! And when we were laughing so much outside the changing rooms it hurt, and you nearly walked into Ms Morgan!! And my FAVOURITE moment, when you threw water over yourself by accident!!! QUALITY times!!

I want to be a great help to you with your relationship with God and introduce you to new people to help you and be there for you. Ive been praying for you for sooooooo long and i will continue to. A wise man once told me 'God will not let his children go' and i strongly believe that, so keep in there hun. Well, heres ya post ya wanted mate!

I wanna give a big shout out to all my recent close new-ish friends! Ludo, Rob, Rachael, Rob, Dave, Sam, toby, B, Lizzie, Tash, Tim and many more. Just want you all to know how much i luv ya guys and how cool its been gettin to know you and i hope we can all hang out soon!

7 Comments:

At August 05, 2005 12:10 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends are important, glad uve sussed that at an early age, thats why im going to miss your older bro, ive been acepeted at catford in london and im going there in aug. got any more photos of rich and Gemmas wedding? havent seen any yet. Take it easy blessings Adz.

 
At August 05, 2005 11:47 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

aww bless, gonna miss ya adam!! hasve u seen the ones on my space, i think there the only ones apart from my mums camera, there gettin developed.

 
At August 05, 2005 2:19 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

ME AND AMBER ARE FRIENDS WAHOOOOOOO!:D

 
At August 05, 2005 3:44 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

lol

 
At August 22, 2005 8:07 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh how sweet you love her soooo much you put a photo of her getting star pupil. bless wasnt she sweet.

 
At August 22, 2005 8:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that in the bottom photo?

 
At September 05, 2005 8:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i donno wot id do wivout freinds there sooooooooo special to me its unberlivable. especailly niki and christina i donno where id b wivout them!!! i lv u guys!!!!!! oh n serena the second rob is rob poul, i hope i spelt his name right hang on ill go n check no soz its powell hes really sweet u shld get to no him hes a top bloke!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home