Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Am I old yet?

Don't old people just annoy the HECK out of you.



Especially when your walking through town and they get in the way. They're walking extra slowly with their walking sticks or in their buggies, and your in a rush, and there completely oblivious to it!? PEES ME OFF! Today, when I was walking round town, trying desperatley to find some clothes to wear for a wedding, There were SO many old people out and about, standing in the way. But one women, was standing IN THE MIDDLE of swan walk, just standing still, thinking about where she was going next. People were walking round her, sighing. Someone just needed to go and bash into her. Then theres also old people that think they're cool, by wearing hats, and 'in' clothing! Looks so funny!

But then when you have the old folks with their young girlfriends/boyfriends or lovers ... EWWWWWWW! whats wrong with people? can they REALLY be in love? or they doing it for the money?


Not all old people pee me off, my grandma, bless her, love her to bits! I remember everytime she used to come round she used to bring me a teddy bear (thats why i have so many in my room and in the attic!) But recently, shes changed the teddy bears for MONEY!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! But my other grandma, doesn't even know who I am. I spose i should say it hurts me to see her like that and that i cry everytime someone talks about her, but to be honest, i don't. I was never close to her really, i feel bad when i think she could go any minute and I should go and see her, but....would it make any difference?? REALLY???

But i guess I can't complain, none of us can complain really!? were all gonna be that old soon, forgetting EVERYTHING, being annoying to young teenagers, starting conversations with 'in my day...' O MAN!, i don't wanna be old *tear comes to the eye* i wanna stay young and youthful. But thats the way God created us, and nothings going to change that. I just pray that when im old and have sagging boobs, ill be with my one true love.

11 Comments:

At July 25, 2005 6:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be that old woman one day standing deciding where you are going to go next and you wouldnt want people bashing you over the head.

 
At July 25, 2005 7:58 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

thanks gnome!

 
At July 25, 2005 7:59 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

LOL! good one naz!

 
At July 25, 2005 7:59 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

i agree anonymous, i said that in the blog

 
At July 25, 2005 8:50 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

sum old ppl r sweet wen they r in love but then they cn b soo annoyin 2!

 
At July 25, 2005 9:05 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

yeh, i love seeing old people walking walong holding hands, tis so sweet!

 
At July 25, 2005 9:20 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

rude!
just becuz they're old n got more wrinkles than use, don't mean they can be rude!
i feel ya pain bobby:P

 
At July 25, 2005 10:17 pm , Blogger Sam said...

I can't wait to be old. I'm gonna fully pimp my elctro buggy and blast my beats as I cruise round. And I'm gonna pretend to be deaf and fall asleep in random places, like the middle of the road... just like Jackass.

Sound good?

Sounds awsum.

 
At July 26, 2005 10:30 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

lol. good one sam! Ill be there with my video cam!:P

 
At August 08, 2005 4:35 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think old ppl take it for granted tht their old...id luv to retire. being retired is wasted on older ppl at times. i hope when i am old i will still be able to apreciate having more spare time. I either wana be really bitter and twisted or really hip and weird, cant decide which.

 
At November 06, 2005 5:25 am , Blogger Youssef Elmasri said...

MAAAN! You've just exactly described what pisses me off about old people. I hate it when they walk slowly and I'm stuck behind them! Makes me feel like I wanna slap someone LOL. I've always felt guilty about it though because I know they can't help it. They're just living in their own world with their own pace. But now that I know it's not only me who hates that, then YES! it PISSES ME OFF!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home