Saturday, July 16, 2005

The guru of funky slippers

Yes, although me and Guru are fighting buddies, im still gonna dedicate this post to sam.



I was reading his last blog and he said if anyone was with him, to add this into their next post...
The World Wide Web William Wallace
so, thats when i came up with the idea of dedicating a blog to him.

Now, ive known sam quite a while, but ive only really started to get to know him, and from what ive got to know....i like! He does have his weeknesses (like on tuesday when we were in the car, he slapped me on the arm, so i wacked him back, and he got scared and put his bag in the way and leaned as far away from me as possible, was quite funnay!) but hes cool!



well, hope u enjoy this post sam! and i hope to see one on your blog for me soon!
luv yaxxx

7 Comments:

At July 16, 2005 3:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do i hear a sucking noise.......?
I just came across ur blog, while surfing the net.

 
At July 16, 2005 3:29 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

excuse me?!

 
At July 16, 2005 3:35 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

anonymous, dya have a blog?

 
At July 16, 2005 8:14 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

sucking noise?! r u bein rude?
kl blog hat
lv nix
xxxxxxxxx

 
At July 17, 2005 2:49 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

thanks (hoping he wasn't being rude, im taking it as sucking up) but im not. Ive havenb't dedicated a blog to anyone in a while, and i thought, well my n sams friendship, why not!

 
At July 17, 2005 4:08 pm , Blogger Sam said...

Why, thankyou ever so much Harriet. I was greatly pleased to see you had shown some kind of affection towards yours truly. So...

stay tuned to my blog. Ya never know. I may write about thee.

 
At July 18, 2005 7:15 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

all in good time gnome!:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home