Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The princess got her revenge!

O yes!!!!
Monday 11th July, I GOT THE FRONT SEAT!!! I BEAT GURU!!!
Guru was packing up his guitar, i offered to help by unlocking the car, so i got the keys. Then it clicked in Guru's brain, 'SHE HAS THE KEYS' Guru threw me over his shoulders and ran out the building, i could hardly scream cos it was so bumpy! He put me down after a couple of mins, but i still had the keys, then i ran to the car, unlocked it and jumped in! I WON!!!!

Missharwood = 1
Guru = 2

Im catchin u up sammy boy!

9 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 9:47 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

lol,cheers guys, at least some people take my side *hugs all round*

 
At July 14, 2005 10:09 am , Blogger Sam said...

Weedy?

Weeeeeeeeeedy?

Better than fat I spose...

 
At July 14, 2005 9:25 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

*tears* u have no idea when u really upset me sam, because im kind enough not to take it out on you. Think of the other night when u made me walk round town....

 
At July 16, 2005 1:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam you big guru bully.

 
At July 16, 2005 1:28 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

Im confused... but whats new haha... shot Hat you can do it!

 
At July 16, 2005 2:20 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

thanks anonymous!!!

 
At July 20, 2005 10:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture of sam by the way

 
At July 30, 2005 3:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do u look like sam

 
At August 08, 2005 4:42 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

battle of the sexes gone wild, go hat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home