Saturday, July 16, 2005

Whats 'it'?

As everyone knows, theres 'it' stuff. ya know, like stuff thats 'in'. Like a brand of clothing, or type of healthy bar, or msn and blogs etc. I hate it, though, when you get the 'it' thing and then, 'it' goes. Just makes me feel like, whats the point?!
Like with msn spaces, i put alot of time into adding pictures, making pictures and stuff and then no-one goes on to it because 'its not in'. WHAT?!

Or when ya spend WEEKS saving up your money, not going out to the cinema with ya friends or going out with ya girlfriend/boyfriend just to be able to buy a really 'in' jumper or shirt and when you have the money, everyones wearing the next thing. Thats exactly why i don't go by brands or 'it' stuff. I stick to what i like, its me!
If ya have any comments pls........feel free..
also if u have any niceness in you, u will at least look at my space, u never now, they may be a picture of YOU!

7 Comments:

At July 16, 2005 3:54 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

yay! thanks amber.
yeh, i do buy brands, but not just becuz stuff 'in' i don't care really, but ill buy any brand

 
At July 16, 2005 4:00 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

yeh, me too tim! u can always find the same stuff in bargain buckets!

 
At July 17, 2005 1:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UH!
How can you sau dat. U always look down at me cos i luv bargains and i dnt go in the so called "in" shops cos there so over priced! Thats how i always have moneu to spare but you look down on me for being like that.
i just dnt get you....please tell me the truth.

 
At July 17, 2005 2:51 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

ok, i know who anonymous is, but not going to say. I don't look down on you. I do go into bargain buckets n stuff, but not 100%, i will buy stuff as a one off if i expenssive

 
At July 18, 2005 5:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do. You alwasy buy stuff expensive thats how you never have any money to spend with mates. I wish you did cos you alwasy seem to have time and money for everyone else.
Im a bargainaholick.
Please email me A.S.A.P if you think you know who i am.
We need to talk drastically!!
And you can start it, im fed up of it.

 
At July 19, 2005 3:47 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

ok thanks nomis

 
At July 23, 2005 2:02 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

simon, to see my space, u kinda have to signed into msn! or your hotmai account, sorry guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home