Saturday, July 23, 2005

Theres always a macho-macho man!

Sorry its taken so long to post this.....

ok, we had packed up our equipment, Guru was chatting to Bstyle, Ros was getting impatient, so she went to the car. I shouted a Guru, 'FRONT SEAT' i was just ahead, but we were both walking, then the nearer to the car i got, guru's heart-beat increased. He legged it, i knew he was going for it, so i ran aswell, i was there. My hand on the door-handle. But sam was still desperate to get it. He got me in a loose head-lock. I could barely move as my earing was gonna rip my whole. He was dragging me over to the bushes. Then dropped me on the floor. He was close to the door, then realised...Guru left his camera in the hall!!! He ran to the hall while i grabbed the seat...
another success by missharwood!
Missharwood = 2
Guru = 2

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2005 5:17 pm , Blogger Sam said...

You can call me Sam you know.

 
At July 23, 2005 8:20 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

ok sam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home