Sunday, June 26, 2005

Boredom

Ok, well, after 3 hours of boredom doing more revision, ive decided to take some pics of things!! I know that when i look @ people's blogs, what interests me the most is pictures!


Some people don't like my dog, can't understand why. Yeh okay, he may go mental when u walk through the door, or try n hump u or lick ur crutch.....










How can u say 'bugger off' to that cute face?!










Me going mental to an amazing song by incubus (i think! its a mixed CD!) dancin around the house!!!










If u have any comments (cum'on give me ya hardest shot!) then pls......

4 Comments:

At July 03, 2005 1:30 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

ur all so mean to me not leaving a comment:(

 
At July 03, 2005 4:51 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

does no-one like my jump??????

 
At July 03, 2005 9:30 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

arggg, my crafty work, not gonna spill how i took it:P

 
At November 06, 2005 5:06 am , Blogger Youssef Elmasri said...

LOL (He may go mental when u walk through the door, or try n hump u or lick ur crutch) .. You're funny LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home