Tuesday, July 05, 2005

SHOT GUN!

Every Monday after band practise me n Sam (Guru) have a fight to get in the front seat of Ros's car. Last monday, Guru won, BUT i almost did. I was bending his thumb back :P. He was trynna pick me up. The door became unlocked after about 5-10mins fighting. Ros wound down the window .. ROS.. Sam jumped through the window. I KNOW i would have won if Ros didn't wind down the window.

Winnings so far...
Missharwood = 0
Guru = 2

I mean how can anyone take this face seriously....?















Now this face you can seriously...!


Tune in next week to see who will win the next round!

6 Comments:

At July 10, 2005 2:23 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

YES, very well said tim, CHEATING.
o, n just to clarify, i shot gunned the front of the seat anyway today, so just incase Sam by slight chance gets the seat (which i REALLY doubt) he would have cheated again!:P

 
At July 10, 2005 5:02 pm , Blogger Sam said...

Ehem. I believe I shot gunned last week, but you still fought - you big hypocrite.

Hat will never win. I didn't cheat by jumping through the window, I thought that was just me being creative with the space I had.

Besides, you can talk with your strangling and thumb bending! Gimme a break!

Yeah, we'll see who's the boss. I look forward to the completion of my hat-trick (no pun intended).

 
At July 10, 2005 5:09 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

whatever, ur all talk sam and u always have been. u KNOW i will win sumtime soon. Im already plannin.

 
At July 10, 2005 5:45 pm , Blogger Sam said...

And since when was there a rule book anyway?

Flippin' woman.

 
At July 10, 2005 6:30 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 
At July 11, 2005 7:35 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

harsh serena harsh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home