Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All the Glory

Tonight I really wanted to put this song on my blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2QT24cfUWo

My thinking was that I hadn't blogged in so long...and owed myself to, but that always its such a true, powerful song that I had to. Just so hopefully it would affect someones life.
But then I thought, no...this year is about God. And so how can I just put a song up?

My God is much more worthy than me putting a song up on my blog for him. He is so worthy that I should lay my life down to him.
So instead of keep posting song lyrics that mean something to me, I am gonna start writing songs again that glorify my King.

Even though I have never put music to any of my songs, I know they still bring glory to my God because it's from my heart and he just wants me to devote myself to him.
Sometimes I can hear a tune in my head that suits them, sometimes I can't.
I don't write songs so that maybe one day I'll end up having my own CD, I don't do it so that they'll end up being played at NewDay or Soul Survivor. I write them to show my God how much I love him and to devote myself to him.


I hope one day I will be able to put some chords to them - when I've learnt guitar or piano - but for now, I happy with how they are.
May my songs always bless God and bring glory to his name

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 9:52 am , Blogger Nicola said...

just saw what you tagged me/my blod as.. deep saw it and was like "aww Hat thinks I'm deep" made me blush, and thank you.
ily, niki x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home