Monday, July 07, 2008

Only Hope

Whenever I hear this song I cry.
When I listen to the lyrics, my heart cries.
When I sing the song, my soul is singing with me.

Even if I think of it meaning something else, its too powerful to be overridden.
Its describing my soul's song...but it's not even close.

Two instruments is all that's needed for this song to have it's connotation.
I cannot help, but shut my eyes, have my eyes feel the music and sway my head lovingly.

Whether it's through headphones, club speakers, laptop speakers.
It'll always have it strength.

I will always dance with my mind, heart, spirit and soul for my King.

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2008 10:02 pm , Blogger Bethan Louise said...

The beauty of our King...

The passion in His child's soul...

Love Beth x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home