Monday, September 15, 2008

The Jeans

Life can be a bit like a new pair of jeans.
This scenario always happens for me.






















I finally got down to my last pair of favourite, most comfortable skinny jeans with the huge hole in the knee. It meant that every time I put them on...I would accidentally put my foot through the whole and not realise half my leg would be outside the jeans until it got to my thigh.

So...I take an afternoon to go do some shopping. I find one pair of skinny jeans...that aren't that amazing as the hole-y ones...but they'll do - plus, they're cheap.
I get home...they come halfway up my back!!! Yes I did try them on, but they stretched somehow on the journey from Crawley to Horsham in my car!


The second pair of jeans I buy are gorgeous...they have washie blue all over, three cleverly placed buttons and they hug my bum. Just what a girl wants.
...
I get home....wear them to work the next day...and I don't even need to unloosen the 3 buttons or the zip to take them off!!
Somehow...Ive either lost weight extremely quickly or they've stretched aswell!
I eat breakfast properly...a bowl of Special K Honey & Oats normally...this morning...an English breakfast (which I cooked if I may say!).
So theres no way I could've lost weight...infact...I should've gained weight!


Somethings wrong. Either me...or the jeans.
What do we think?

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2008 7:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why are you not enjoying your meal??!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home